• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cup - Season 20

BrettieAngell

THE ROCK GOD
I got a home tie against Russell's Stumpers (1503 in England). Could have been an easier draw but I've got a chance, should get a good crowd aswell!

got a team who've just been promoted to IV. never seem to get the easy route in the cup.

BOT sucessfully bashed, and got the perfect 2nd round draw, another BOT but at home this time.

Mrs BB won her game, and is also at home to a BOT in round 2

My game lasted all of 7 overs in total :)

Got an away game next time around with a team with 3/4 100k+ players but then the rest are 40K or below!

BOT bashed for the 2nd consecutive week, now away to a Level V ranked #1182, so should be OK.

Mrs BB won as well and is away to a Level IV ranked #408 in the next round.

Went GFI to make sure as they were a pretty good team but turned out to be very comfortable. Playing a team ranked 1300 so will be much easier.

I'm hoping Muse will be putting out his strongest possible team in his local derby game... Southend vs West Ham six hitters..

bugger. through again today but have drawn Angband Sports in the next round (#10 in England).

Easy win for my lot. Somehow managed to play Zamora as a bowler but didn't matter as chased down 263 with 4 overs to spare and only losing 1 wicket in the process.

Easy away game next week as well :smile:

Kev

Back