• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cup - Season 23

hmm, just noticed my Franchise is playing kegguts team in the cup next week. I should probably let him win considering his help file has helped define and refine my stadia over the past few years!

Myself, BB and Toddy all through. Unlucky Naps, 8 run defeat against a top 20 team (they bowled me out for under 100 in the SZFL last season!

Muse through as well. Relatively straightforward game for me next and a 5th home game in a row. Nice! In fact, all 4 of us at home and should all get through you'd think.

29/07/2012 Southend United v Staly Units CC
29/07/2012 BATTY SHRIMPERS v Great Chart CC
29/07/2012 ShrimperZone CC v Green Street Hooligans
29/07/2012 Southend v Henraa

The uncapitalised 's' in shire offends my eyes.... :smile:

Muse out but three of us still in. Myself and BB should get through, Davros has a close looking game. 6 straight home games for me! Will be shopping time soon :happy:

05/08/2012 BATTY SHRIMPERS v gold top *
05/08/2012 Villain1982 v N-Trance shire *
05/08/2012 ShrimperZone CC v Smootham *

blimey, only the second time i have been to round 6 of the cup, never been beyond!

GFI...GFI!!!

Through again and now top billing against Hammarby. Should be a cracking game, I think the outcome will be governed by my results this week.

Batty lose by 1 run! Needed 15 off the last over. N-trance also out in a close game.

Back