• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cureton Signs for Norwich!!

Hmmm. Does this rule out Norwich's move for Freddy?

Doubt it, fact is Norwich were after Freddy before the bid for Earnshaw came in. Infact now that Sharp is going to Brammall Lane and Norwich have also made a healthy profit in the difference between the sale of RE and signing of JC I'd say an improved bid for Freddy is on the cards.......

I wouldn't mind him going to Carrow Road, my mates girlfriend lives next door to Neil Adams who is still big links with the club. Got my complimentary tickets for the away game last season. Hopefully I can get one of his shirts if he goes. He also said that according to the talk around Carrow Road they want Freddy!

Now Col Ewes is looking to bid £300k on Platt from MK Dongs - that their transfers bugdet gone down the drain! I have seen Platt 4 time, he fcuking useless up front and much slower than that Donkey who went to Charlton - Championship defencers is much different than Macclefield & Mansfield defences!

Bit of a disaster 4 COl U though, their 2 front men have both gone now!!!

I remember us rejoicing before the start of last season when Col Ewe lost key players and their influential manager and look what happened.

Think I'll remain cautiously and quietly optimistic regarding their possible demise until a few months into 2008.

Now Col Ewes is looking to bid £300k on Platt from MK Dongs - that their transfers bugdet gone down the drain! !

Not sure how you calculated that bearing in mind they got 800k or whatever for Cureton.

They will have a bit of money but the problem is can that find a striker who is good enough and willing to play for such a small club.....

Bit of a disaster 4 COl U though, their 2 front men have both gone now!!!

Also, 50 odd goals from last season, prob the difference where they finished last season and where we finished (ok well not exactly, but not a million miles off) !!

Back