• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Alan Gerschlick is also chairman of REG-GSC Property Holdings. Their chief exec is one Mark Rubin (related to our former chairmen?) - turnover £7m but assets of over £100m

Another possible connection - Peter Butler used to be chief exec of a company associated with Regis. is this the same Peter Butler who is the 3rd largest shareholder of the club?

I think it is a given that Mr Gerschlick works of behalf of the Goulds consortium.

Alan Gerschlick is also chairman of REG-GSC Property Holdings. Their chief exec is one Mark Rubin (related to our former chairmen?) - turnover £7m but assets of over £100m

Another possible connection - Peter Butler used to be chief exec of a company associated with Regis. is this the same Peter Butler who is the 3rd largest shareholder of the club?

Was Peter's dad the late Basil Butler ?

I still regard Bill Rubin's stewardship as the golden age.

Maybe it was because I was young then.
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot.png

what's this no offence lark. Nothing wrong with being Jewish.
Actually if Alan Gerschlick is involved he is an upstanding member of the local Jewish Community. I think his title is president of the Southend and Westcliff Hebrew Congregation.

Actually if Alan Gerschlick is involved he is an upstanding member of the local Jewish Community. I think his title is president of the Southend and Westcliff Hebrew Congregation.

I did not want to come across as having anything against people from a particular religious background..That's all.

I hate all Catholics (no offence).

I did not want to come across as having anything against people from a particular religious background..That's all.

Yeah, my post in hindsight seemed a bit tetchy. I think we're all on edge. However it looks as if the 10 may be friends, some of them may be Jewish, (certainly the accountants are) and the worry about the money men being a bit dodgy (poker etc) is offset by the impeccable credentials of their leading light i.e. Mr Gerschlick. Seems a very interesting and potentially excellent blend.

Are the members of the Consortium all white?

Maybe this is what links them all together?

Back