• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Current "right wing" protests against the spread of Islam

I see the Government are totally out of which with what the majority of the country think yet again...

BBC News

I was just watching an extended piece on the latest London protest on Sky News and although the undertone of the story was "oh look, it's the same knuckle dragging skinhead element out to cause trouble" there was no denying the fact that there was a larger group of teenage/20something Asian (& Black Islamic) males there purely for aggro. It seemed to me as if the police didn't really dare to deal with each group the same, for example the Asians decided they would overturn an industrial sized glass-collection bin and start lobbing the bottles at the (up to that stage peaceful English protestors) and the police. There was also footage of them trying to charge the protest, much like the scenes witnessed last week in Birmingham & before in Luton.

As I've said when this topic has come up before, I fear people it's only a matter of time before we have a Balkan style civil war in this country, again with the spread of Islam at the heart of it. What are people's thoughts on this?

No wonder, I'm starting to seriously think about upping & leaving the UK for good...

As usual if you dare to protest against anything if your white then in the meda your basically a knuckle dragging moron who believes Hitler was a hero and hates foreigners as they have come here and stolen our jobs.

Of course it couldnt just been that your proud of being English and you want your kids to grow up in a western christian type environment.

I am personally uplifted that more and more of these demos are starting to spring up. I have personally never been to one but I have got a few mates who have and to be honest if they is a London one I think I might well go along myself.

Makes me sick to see our own people continually in the minority in this our own country. More and more of a sign of things to come and shows why white flight is becoming more and more previlant.

Last edited:
The likley hood of a political group not manipulating this situation for their own means is pretty minimal. One group using the idea of a totalitarian Right is order group another their religo-political ideas . Its all ***** the lot of them also this white - flight or fight i mean come on your people what bollyocks might want to check teh geneology of the british population for at least the last 300 years .

Theres alwasy been poltical manipulation always will be if you really want to make yourself heard make a differnce in teh way you think it will and see what happens

Ah, the English Defence League. Bless 'em.

"We are not racists" they claim. So why do they protest outside mosques?

It's a bit like a group of Col U fans sitting in Block W shouting "Southend are scum".

The likley hood of a political group not manipulating this situation for their own means is pretty minimal. One group using the idea of a totalitarian Right is order group another their religo-political ideas . Its all ***** the lot of them also this white - flight or fight i mean come on your people what bollyocks might want to check teh geneology of the british population for at least the last 300 years .

Theres alwasy been poltical manipulation always will be if you really want to make yourself heard make a differnce in teh way you think it will and see what happens

Be good to check it in 30 years and see what mix the population is.

By the time my daughter is my age I wonder if she will be in a white minority?Finding it hard to get work maybe as she does not speak certain Asian languages? Maybe no go areas for whites where she cant go? Maybe her kids will learn about Allah at school not Jesus?

What a lovely thought for good old England. Just what my Grandads were brave enough as nothing more than kids to risk there lives for.

Last edited:
I see the Government are totally out of which with what the majority of the country think yet again...

BBC News

I was just watching an extended piece on the latest London protest on Sky News and although the undertone of the story was "oh look, it's the same knuckle dragging skinhead element out to cause trouble" there was no denying the fact that there was a larger group of teenage/20something Asian (& Black Islamic) males there purely for aggro. It seemed to me as if the police didn't really dare to deal with each group the same, for example the Asians decided they would overturn an industrial sized glass-collection bin and start lobbing the bottles at the (up to that stage peaceful English protestors) and the police. There was also footage of them trying to charge the protest, much like the scenes witnessed last week in Birmingham & before in Luton.

As I've said when this topic has come up before, I fear people it's only a matter of time before we have a Balkan style civil war in this country, again with the spread of Islam at the heart of it. What are people's thoughts on this?

No wonder, I'm starting to seriously think about upping & leaving the UK for good...

Oh, and whilst I think about it.

Are you aware that back in May the BNP were allowed to protest, unmolested, in Luton, yet the Police shut down the May Day event the next day for fear of "clashes".

What sort of message does that send?

Oh, and whilst I think about it.

Are you aware that back in May the BNP were allowed to protest, unmolested, in Luton, yet the Police shut down the May Day event the next day for fear of "clashes".

What sort of message does that send?

Watch the you tube clip mate and tell me if that is unmolested?

I wouldn't worry your tiny little minds. Hong Kong is populated by 99% Chinese with the finances run by the remaining 1% of the westerners you love so much. Islam doesn't worry me. Extremists do and there are just as much on "our side of the fence".

Now if my daughter came home with a French or German that would be a completely different matter.

I don't need to if you get my drift......

What I mean is that the police allowed them to protest in an extremely sensitive part of the country, yet they clamped down on a traditionally peaceful event.

May Day protest grind the financial heart of this coutry to a halt for the best part of two days. Might be part of the reason.

Be good to check it in 30 years and see what mix the population is.

By the time my daughter is my age I wonder if she will be in a white minority?Finding it hard to get work maybe as she does not speak certain Asian languages? Maybe no go areas for whites where she cant go? Maybe her kids will learn about Allah at school not Jesus?

What a lovely thought for good old England. Just what my Grandads were brave enough as nothing more than kids to risk there lives for.

Propably more Euro asian aas it is a present my other halfs Euro asain , my lineage is Welsh going back as far as the eye can see (propably a few pirates ex slaves etc in there ). As Orm says its extremist cuase problmes and just to help Jesus is called Isa in Islam and is just as highly revered as Mohammed as his a prohpet of God in their relgion as well . Language is propably more likley to be Chinse /Mandarin but its what ever the international market language is and its still English .

Propably more Euro asian aas it is a present my other halfs Euro asain , my lineage is Welsh going back as far as the eye can see (propably a few pirates ex slaves etc in there ). As Orm says its extremist cuase problmes and just to help Jesus is called Isa in Islam and is just as highly revered as Mohammed as his a prohpet of God in their relgion as well . Language is propably more likley to be Chinse /Mandarin but its what ever the international market language is and its still English .

As usual you are on a differnet level to me mate which is probably a good thing.

May Day protest grind the financial heart of this coutry to a halt for the best part of two days. Might be part of the reason.

Er, with respect here, I don't think you know what I am talking about.

May Day events, traditionally occur on either the Sunday before the Bank Holiday or on the Bank Holiday themselves. They generally involve live music, a few speakers, some stalls, the better ones (such as Ipswich) have a fairground. They are family events where kids happily mix with adults.

I fail to see how that could possibly grind the financial heart of the country to a half.

Er, with respect here, I don't think you know what I am talking about.

May Day events, traditionally occur on either the Sunday before the Bank Holiday or on the Bank Holiday themselves. They generally involve live music, a few speakers, some stalls, the better ones (such as Ipswich) have a fairground. They are family events where kids happily mix with adults.

I fail to see how that could possibly grind the financial heart of the country to a half.

Sorry mate totally missed your boat. I was getting confused with the G8 summit and the anti capitalist marches which having worked in the city when they are on I can tell you costs business ££££.

Back