• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Bit quiet on here so thought I'd update the snake and we can take a look at how things are going.

28qq4hd.png

First thing to notice is how our season has been very similar to last years. A good run through November has boosted our season and we're 1 point ahead of the same point last season. We're projected to exceed what we achieved, but we would have been saying the same thing last year, so there's limited value.

Last year, our slump in the early spring really harmed our chances of automatics. Hopefully we'll be better this season, we definitely have a squad with more depth than last year and that may well count when injuries and suspensions kick in.

If we get some consistency I think we have great chance of automatics, the way the league is set up atm.

Not expecting full points from now till 1st Jan, hopefully we can get a decent return though.

So games 26 to 36 are the ones to improve on, eh? 33 points up for grabs there..... we managed to collect only eight points during that period last season. Beware the curse of February and early March.......

Xmas is a busy period with a lot of games in quick succession. I like the way PB is keeping all the players on their toes and match fit. Could be a very useful tactic over this period.

Amazing that we have been better this year than last year... And people were calling for changes to happen..

I know it is still early, and we have a big month ahead, but if we can get through that then all is looking good.

Back