• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Custard Splat Podcast

A disappointing episode.
FWIW I gave up listening to this one half way through*. It's a shame as I really enjoyed some of the previous ones. As I said, I hope you return to the interview format as that format worked really well.

*And I stayed to the end of some terrible games last season

A disappointing episode*

*That I didn't even finish

Nedry question alert - is it better for you in terms of revenues etc to listen via podcast or the youtube link? Thanks

We're a looooong way away from ever making any money from these so at this stage I'm not sure it particularly matters. From a bit of research we have done it would appear the YouTube videos were more popular, especially when we have a guest. But if it's just us face for radio guys, maybe just jump on Spotify!!

That’s like a Liverpool fan turning off the 2005 Champions League Final at half time and saying that was disappointing.
Im not a liverpool fan, but i actually did that, checked my phone an hour later and had texts from loads of people asking if i was watching ?

Fail.

When is the next pod, fellas? @FarmdogSUFC @Ayrshire Blue
New commitments for the both of us have seen us push this back for a while unfortunately. We should be recording something Sunday in time for the first league game though.

Strictly talking about the Molesley era. Can't bring myself to talk about last season anymore

New commitments for the both of us have seen us push this back for a while unfortunately. We should be recording something Sunday in time for the first league game though.

Strictly talking about the Molesley era. Can't bring myself to talk about last season anymore

Fair enough mate, I hear you.

And yes, I agree. Unfollowed Sol on instagram the other day, only so many straw hats and West London coffee shops I can take.

Fingers crossed before the first league game!!

Chalk and cheese from the lockdown period to now and we've both been really busy. We're trying to find enough hours in the day to get something out there

I'd like to see you guys interview Mark Molesley. Appreciate it's a longshot but I've a hunch he might be up for it. Might be worth seeing if Mark Phillips can put a word in for you?

Great listen lads, hope more will follow!
They will. We got really busy really quickly following the first lockdown and then we got into a bit of a rut because it was still all doom and gloom

Back