• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Cup Cyril sneer loses the cup to thenobster n dramatic fashion

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
CUP FINAL RESULT

CYRIL SNEER 0-5 THENOBSTER

Cyril what happened?

He had winning predictions but changed them to gain NIL points just before kick off?

Last edited:
I think you may have the score the wrong way round .... :winking:

Cos I'm a prize ****. Choked in the final again. Still I always predict a blues win and there was no chance of me predicting Borient to win. Out of Interest what did I have originally. I know I would have had a point for Newport. But who cares I won 5-0, get in ;)

Cos I'm a prize ****. Choked in the final again. Still I always predict a blues win and there was no chance of me predicting Borient to win. Out of Interest what did I have originally. I know I would have had a point for Newport. But who cares I won 5-0, get in ;)

you would have won 6-5

In all the excitement of last night we must not forget

CONGRATULATIONS TO THENOBSTER
Could this be the first part of the double completed.

Hard luck Cyril Sneer his plans went astray and now finds thenobster just four points behind him in the league. Escudo completed the double last session can thenobster repeat the feat, or will Cyril regain his composure and take the title?

All will be resolved this Saturday don't forget to predict.

Then all starts again next Tuesday night!

new competition starts next week

PREDICTION CUP PAST WINNERS

2008-09 Winner DTS losing finalist Brettie Angell
2009-10 Spring Cup Winner Davidvolic losing finalist Ldnfatso
2009-10 Xmas Cup Winner Manor 15 losing finalist Shrimpersarmy
2010-11 Spring CupWinner South 247 losing finalist Blueblood Junior
2010-11 Winter CupWinner LuckyLuca losing finalist Cricko
2011-12 Spring CupWinner Drastic losing finalist Chapperzuk
2011-12 Winter CupWinner Davewebbsbrain losing finalist Blueblood
Season 7 (2012-13) Winner Tinks losing finalist Nobster
Season 8 (2013-14/1) Winner Ldnfatso losing finalist Tinks
Season 9 (2013-14/2)winner Escudo losing finalist Cyril Sneer
Season 10 (2013-14/3) Winner thenobster losing finalist Cyril Sneer

So after eleven competitions no one has won the cup twice, perhaps that will change in the next competition starting Saturday week.

Full list of honours;

Winners: DaveWebbsBrain; Davidvolic, Drastic, DTS, Escudo, Ldnfatso, LucaLuca, Manor 15, South247, thenobster and Tinks

Beaten Finalists: Cyril Sneer (twice),Blueblood, Blueblood Junior, Brettie Angel. Chapperzuk, Cricko, Ldnfatso. Shrimpersarmy, thenobster and Tinks

Beaten semi-finalists; Blueblood, Blueblood Junior, Chieftans, Cricko, DannyPav, Davewebbsbrain, DoDtS, DTS, Fatgrandad, Goughy, KingSHRIMPER, Kristoff, Mini Shrimp, Nobby Snide, Old Blue Eyes, OldBlueLady, Ozzer, Prawn, Roxy, Seves, Shrimpersarmy, Wickfordshrimper Stickyboy Junior and SUFC Al

Last edited:
Back