• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dadzone

KrustyTheKray

President
Come on MODS, why take the Dadzone from the top of this board?

Can we have it back up there please.

Just to let you all know, my Son Tomas got on really well back up The Brompton Hospital yesterday in his first check up since being discharged.

He's made so much progress since we were last up there, we come away from there yesterday afternoon really pleased with what the Doctor's and Consultants had to say.

He's now just over a month old and getting bigger every day  
smile.gif

Back up there in six months, so smiles all round!

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

TTK,

topic re-pinned. We tend to un-pin topics if people stop posting on them and this had been quiet for over a week (not sure who unpinned this one though, it wasn't me).

Still, it's all good stuff, so back it goes. Best of luck to young Tomas as well
smile.gif

James

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Oct. 09 2006,12:54)]..and on the subject where is the quiz thingy pinned, just a link will do so I can find it!
biggrin.gif
Re-pinned. The people ask, we deliver
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Oct. 09 2006,13:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Oct. 09 2006,12:54)]..and on the subject where is the quiz thingy pinned, just a link will do so I can find it!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
thats a load of crap... and you know it!
glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Oct. 09 2006,13:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Oct. 09 2006,13:18)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
thats a load of crap... and you know it!
glare.gif
I should have said "When the requests are reasonable" ...

Back