• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Dagenham at Home Postponed - was Saturday 12 March

Thanks for all the info.... unfortunately I booked flights over for the Daggers game, so will have to book for different match. Luckily for me Ryanair are still selling seats at low prices so it's actually cheaper to just not use the flights I've booked rather than change them!
Looks like a week later for me then - Altrincham.

I've never understood why FA trophy fixtures take precedence over league ones. Seems a bit daft.

"Never understood" ? I can't imagine most Southend supporters had given it a second's thought before this season. I would have thought it was obvious, the Trophy has rounds scheduled and the following rounds can't proceed until the previous round is played. Once the FA decide their flagship non-league cup competition is going to be played on Saturdays it is inevitable that some League matches will need re-arranging just as they are when clubs progress in the FA Cup. It is actually less disruptive this year without replays to consider.
We have been unlucky, or lucky depending on your preferences, that a statistically improbable number of circumstances have coincided to impact our schedule in an extreme way.

And with Notts County drawn at home to Wrexham the 2nd April is likely to go the same way…..

Back