• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I come in peace..

Thought I'd have a look at your forum last couple of days to get a feel to some of your opinions about the game and see you've sold out. Hoping for a quality atmosphere tomorrow then.

Also, thought it was interesting to see that you's don't consider us a derby. Seemed a bit strange to me but we certainly do. Feel free to give us some much needed funds by buying some beer from our supporters club and food etc.

Looking forward to some head to head chanting between us fans. Nice friendly DERBY atmosphere us daggers hope for.

Regarding the game I fancy a 1-1 draw! Reckon 3,480 with 1,450 odd from you. Bumper crowd for us.

See some of you tomorrow..

COYD!

i consider myself a 16 year old Essex boy..

however, technically I'm under the tag of apart of 'London borough of Havering'.

so in short, perhaps both?

It's good, but it's not right. Anyway, enough digression from this 43yr old Romford boy.

Think we'll be too much for you...hopefully with Bentley back in goal. 0-2 to us, but best of luck for the remainder of the season.

I come in peace..

Thought I'd have a look at your forum last couple of days to get a feel to some of your opinions about the game and see you've sold out. Hoping for a quality atmosphere tomorrow then.

Also, thought it was interesting to see that you's don't consider us a derby. Seemed a bit strange to me but we certainly do. Feel free to give us some much needed funds by buying some beer from our supporters club and food etc.

Looking forward to some head to head chanting between us fans. Nice friendly DERBY atmosphere us daggers hope for.

Regarding the game I fancy a 1-1 draw! Reckon 3,480 with 1,450 odd from you. Bumper crowd for us.

See some of you tomorrow..

COYD!

Forget all this rubbish about the match have you checked out the Shrimperzone Prediction League, that's where the real action is, fancy a go Romford Dagger? your more than welcome!

It's good, but it's not right. Anyway, enough digression from this 43yr old Romford boy.

Think we'll be too much for you...hopefully with Bentley back in goal. 0-2 to us, but best of luck for the remainder of the season.

i genuinely am 16. And no idea what digression is..

ill give my prediction in then.

What ever happened to Zavon Hines? Has he given up on football and taken diving up on a full time basis?

What ever happened to Zavon Hines? Has he given up on football and taken diving up on a full time basis?

Been out out injured for a year. Came back to get some much needed minutes about 5/6 weeks ago in an Essex Senior Cup game and his Injury swelled up again and doctors reckon he's probably out for whole season now.

Watch put out for hemming tomorrow. Since Christmas him and the ever present Jamie cureton have been superb. And ayo obileye on loan from Charlton at the back has been an absolute rock. Hemmings has pace, skill and an end product. Many daggers fans, especially myself, are also big Ade Yuseff fans but he's been literally dropped out of the team for ages now. If (highly unlikely) he returns to first 11 tomorro, he's a big threat.

I am hoping John White will know enough about Cureton to be able to make sure our centre backs deal with him effectively, pretty sure they must have been around Colchester at the same time.

Glad Hines is out, he's been an irritant to play against.

I am hoping John White will know enough about Cureton to be able to make sure our centre backs deal with him effectively, pretty sure they must have been around Colchester at the same time.

Like he dealt with the Wycombe player for their second goal last Saturday you mean

Curetons movement is is second to none at this level. Uses his experience to get the foul or roll the defender. So smart and his movement combined make him a nuisance I'd imagine..

Expecting a blues win in a tough game.

I was born in rush green so localish to daggers.

I don't see Dagenham as a Derby game but hope you finish strongly after tomorrow's game.

i consider myself a 16 year old Essex boy..

however, technically I'm under the tag of apart of 'London borough of Havering'.

so in short, perhaps both?

here here, he considers himself an Essex boy and not a Londoner. Quite agree. good lad :smile:

Snr.

It's got to be more of a derby game than Borient or that little club off the A12...

Expecting a blues win in a tough game.

I was born in rush green so localish to daggers.

I don't see Dagenham as a Derby game but hope you finish strongly after tomorrow's game.

cheers! I would say likewise to yourselves but us daggers love playing your lot as the away game is both local and the home game is a money booster whilst letting us have a home Derby and a rate atmosphere at Victoria road from both sets of fans.

Probably the easiest to get to (driving anyway) of our 'derbies' assuming you are coming from Southend:peace:

cheers! I would say likewise to yourselves but us daggers love playing your lot as the away game is both local and the home game is a money booster whilst letting us have a home Derby and a rate atmosphere at Victoria road from both sets of fans.

Unfortunately for you, you are a Londoner, certainly not an "Essex boy".

Back