• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
Speaking to one of my friends whose boyfriend plays for the Daggers,She told me by season 2014/2015 we will be playing at Victoria Road !!

Bloody hope not.

Because they will give that info to players won't they.

Perhaps your friend means that when we are in the championship in 2014/2015 we will be playing at Victoria Rd in the 3rd round of the FA cup.

Because they will give that info to players won't they.

Perhaps your friend means that when we are in the championship in 2014/2015 we will be playing at Victoria Rd in the 3rd round of the FA cup.

Exactly what i thought without the FA cup game though,Her blokes father is by all accounts meant to be an old style bigshot and he gave the info.

That would be an interesting trip every other week. 6000 capacity is good, get a good atmosphere going if any one bothered to turn up. Bagsy we get the away end though. (Pondfield End) Thats a better stand than any thing we got at the moment. Case of moving out while they build FF ?

Sainsbury's can't demolish Roots Hall until we have a new stadium in place.... Where does all this stuff come from?

:dim:

Lets all hope its bullpoo !

Only way i can see this happening is if Sainsbury demand us out or Ron cuts a dastardly deal in order to move the club away,Then delay building any stadium whilst his empire grows and grows.

I heard the club was moving to the football ground in my back garden, actual football stand and all!

I have it on good authority from someone I work with who knows the cleaning lady at Roots Hall that we are going to be ground sharing with Carlisle for 2 years while our 60000 capacity stadium is being built in Basildon.

Speaking to one of my friends whose boyfriend plays for the Daggers,She told me by season 2014/2015 we will be playing at Victoria Road !!

Bloody hope not.

I hope you laughed and told your friend that she is speaking bxxxxxxx and suggests she passes this on to whoever told her this,

I Politely suggest reading the terms of the planning permission

I hope you laughed and told your friend that she is speaking bxxxxxxx and suggests she passes this on to whoever told her this,

I Politely suggest reading the terms of the planning permission
Assuming your "bxxxxxxx" is, in fact, bollocks, you'll be pleased to know that bollocks is actually perfectly permissable on this site. Which is just as well, as there are plenty spouting bollocks much of the time!

If this news had reached Dagenham players it would have been leaked out of Southend already.

I have it on good authority from someone I work with who knows the cleaning lady at Roots Hall that we are going to be ground sharing with Carlisle for 2 years while our 60000 capacity stadium is being built in Basildon.

Nonsense.

We're sharing "The Reynolds Arena" in Darlington.

Wouldnt even have to share it, they dont play there do they ?

Would it really be a bad thing if we relocated to Darlington ? Worked out ok for MK Dons ?

Been trying to find out more info,She still stands by her story and added this club will pay the Daggers 150k per season in rent !!

I reckon she is being fed bull.

Been trying to find out more info,She still stands by her story and added this club will pay the Daggers 150k per season in rent !!

I reckon she is being fed bull.

We cant pay £150k rent at Roots Hall, so good luck with that.

Back