• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Dagenham & Redbridge 2-0 Southend United - The Buildbase FA Trophy

We all say somethings other people don’t agree with whether that is new signings, Stan, Ron Martin, new stadium etc. The problem posters have with you is you come across as a troll all the time, always negative, get much more vocal when we play Dagenham which suggests you support them and not us (plus you have admitted you have previously sat in their end when you got punched or whatever it was) and that’s just to name a few things. Plus if you go to all the games you say you do surely we would see you regularly but I’ve never seen anyone back you up. I may be wrong but that is just a way I see things when you post.
I've done nearly 200 posts here so quite a devoted troll then. I have been just as vocal on other threads but my comments about Dagenham seem to get me noticed more. I also provided goal updates during pre season. So let me putany accusations of me not being a fan to bed. Bit fed up having my loyalty questioned

I've done nearly 200 posts here so quite a devoted troll then. I have been just as vocal on other threads but my comments about Dagenham seem to get me noticed more. I also provided goal updates during pre season. So let me putany accusations of me not being a fan to bed. Bit fed up having my loyalty questioned
200 posts is nothing.

Some of the posters on here who support other clubs have thousands of posts on here.

Are you familiar with the stat about how the second biggest French city is London? The biggest gathering of Col Ewe fans isn’t matchdays at the Care in the Community stadium but when they both post on here.

200 posts is nothing.

Some of the posters on here who support other clubs have thousands of posts on here.

Are you familiar with the stat about how the second biggest French city is London? The biggest gathering of Col Ewe fans isn’t matchdays at the Care in the Community stadium but when they both post on here.
Yeah but 200 posts would be a bit excessive for someone supposedly trolling and I only joined in the summer.

Question: is it possible to be a football supporter and not have an opinion?
And once you have an opinion someone somewhere will disagree with you!
This is especially so on a football supporter's forum.
Chances of persuading someone holding a different opinion from yours to change theirs?
Remote.
Chances of persuading someone on SZ holding a different opinion from yours to change theirs?
Almost none.
Carry on posting lads!

Question: is it possible to be a football supporter and not have an opinion?
And once you have an opinion someone somewhere will disagree with you!
This is especially so on a football supporter's forum.
Chances of persuading someone holding a different opinion from yours to change theirs?
Remote.
Chances of persuading someone on SZ holding a different opinion from yours to change theirs?
Almost none.
Carry on posting lads!

I disagree with this completely

Back