• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yesterday morning I bought tickets for this match and have only just noticed they state a kick off time of 19.00 PM !.
I notice on the Daggers site it still states the normal 19.45 kick off time so a little confused really. Personally a kick
off time as early as that would be very inconvenient and although I have seen a few other games in this competition
make the change we have not done so before. Just wondered have I missed a mentioned of this change or could it be the tickets are printed wrong ?.

Great ticket prices but as a sth in the south upper it don't help me much , hardly seems right that sth's in east and west get their seats before the rest go on sale, and us in south upper cant have our seats so just have to accept what's left :stunned:

Great ticket prices but as a sth in the south upper it don't help me much , hardly seems right that sth's in east and west get their seats before the rest go on sale, and us in south upper cant have our seats so just have to accept what's left :stunned:

What about the Yeovil game then? East and South Upper STH got their seats for that game but the West had to accept what was left. How is that any different? Its only 1 game!

You can buy your tickets now so you have your pick of the non-season ticket seats before the rest of the general public.

Alternatively you can wait 'til general sale and take your chances with the hoi polloi on "not taken up" season ticket seats.

The best option would have been for the club to leave the day after unsold season ticket seats were released for season ticket holders only (south and, presumably, north stand) before putting them on general sale. However I have long since given up hope of the ticket office taking the best option in these matters. They don't think things through.

No the best option would be that all sth's get first shot at any seat in them 2 stands or open all stands !

No the best option would be that all sth's get first shot at any seat in them 2 stands ..

I think it would be wrong to deny east/west stand sth's their own seat just because the south is not being used so I don't think that would be the best option.

HOw much more does it cost to open all stands.

I know if they were all open the crowd would be very sparse but it actually puts me off going to games when the other stands arent open.

Who wants to go to football when there are only 3 stands?:'(

Back