• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Big Bad Barry Corr

First XI⭐
My friend John runs the programme shop at Dagenham & Redbridge and if you are going to the game on Saturday (and are a collector) I have to say that it is well worth a visit.

He has a huge range of Southend programmes and memorabilia in stock as well as books (on various sports) and a vast array of programmes from league, non league and foreign football, all at very competitive prices.

It is located on the right as you go enter the car park and as I say, well worth a visit on the day.

Shame John's stock got burnt to the ground a couple of years ago, lost 30 years worth. Stocked right back up now thanks to donations.

My friend John runs the programme shop at Dagenham & Redbridge and if you are going to the game on Saturday (and are a collector) I have to say that it is well worth a visit.

He has a huge range of Southend programmes and memorabilia in stock as well as books (on various sports) and a vast array of programmes from league, non league and foreign football, all at very competitive prices.

It is located on the right as you go enter the car park and as I say, well worth a visit on the day.

That would be my old mate John C,originallyfrom Newport,who I used to study with at Brum Poly-I was a year ahead of him- (and who used to ref.our games there and in the Forest and District league in East London.

Some of those Southend programmes he might have bought from me.:winking:

I hear the programme shop is pretty good, as you say.

Give him a big hello from me (Phil S) and tell him I hope he's enjoying his retirement (as an ex-Headteacher).

That would be my old mate John C,originallyfrom Newport,who I used to study with at Brum Poly-I was a year ahead of him- (and who used to ref.our games there and in the Forest and District league in East London.

Some of those Southend programmes he might have bought from me.:winking:

I hear the programme shop is pretty good, as you say.

Give him a big hello from me (Phil S) and tell him I hope he's enjoying his retirement (as an ex-Headteacher).

I will certainly pass that message on for you on Saturday Phil.

I have a few decent programmes I wouldn't mind moving on. If you say these are top guys i'll let have them on Saturday, and if they make a few quid from them, good luck to them.

Super Kings, yes I know for 100% certain he would be delighted to have them. The shop exists on donations from fans and although they are local rivals to us, I am always happy to give them bits and pieces as fans from many other clubs do also. If you are not in the Prem it is bloody hard to survive and shops of this nature provide much needed revenue at our level for sure.

BBTLLO yes, I would be well pleased to meet up on Saturday mate and will bring the bits and pieces we spoke about along with me. Will ring on Friday if you are about to arrange things.

Just received the following text from my friend John from the D&R Programme Shop -

" Could you pleas pass on my sincere and grateful thanks to all the Southend fans who visted the shop yesterday. It was great to meet so many and also to receive donations from some of them was most kind indeed. They were a great credit to your club and their custom interest and knowledge was excellent. I hope to hold an open day at the end of May and hopefully see some of them again. All good wishes for the rest of the season. John"

Back