• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Dagenham & Redbridge v Southend United, Saturday 15th January, 3.00pm KO, FA Trophy (4)

Starting XI and Result

• Steve Arnold

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Collin Ndeng-Ndi

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Harry Seaden

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Rob Howard

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • John White

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Kacper Łopata

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Ollie Kensdale

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Josh Coulson

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Tom Clifford

Votes: 41 75.9%
  • Will Atkinson

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • James Dunne

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Lewis Gard

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Nathan Ferguson

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Abu Ogogo

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Harry Phillips

• Louis Walsh

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Terrell Egbri

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Matt Dennis

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Rhys Murphy

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Sam Dalby

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • Matt Rush

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Eren Kinali

• Win

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lose

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else not received their tickets via post yet?

Only ordered them a week ago.

Looks like another trip down the T.O. tomorrow morning, FFS.

Basics. :Facepalm::Angry:
Trouble with tickets?
Surely not!
Our fortunes might fluctuate on the pitch, but not in the ticket office, eh?
Have thought about this at length, and not for the life of me, can fathom what's so difficult about sending out a) info that has caused a delay, or b) the blessed tickets!

Trouble with tickets?
Surely not!
Have thought about this at length, and not for the life of me, can fathom what's so difficult about sending out a) info that has caused a delay, or b) the blessed tickets!
Yeah very frustrating. Not the first time I’ve had to go down and sort it out this season. As have many others. I know the postal service is struggling, but it’s happening all to regularly to put the blame solely on that.

Trouble with tickets?
Surely not!

In Rochford some of the post has been delayed by at least a week.

Yeah very frustrating. Not the first time I’ve had to go down and sort it out this season. As have many others. I know the postal service is struggling, but it’s happening all to regularly to put the blame solely on that.
OK, so the club are presumably aware of postal delays? If not, they should be.

Why not offer a delivery that costs more by courier?
If the club heaped up all the send-outs for the local area ie Southend and the immediate surrounds, it would also be cheaper.

Yes, some would say I'll collect instead. But others might find it just as convenient to pay the extra for guaranteed delivery.
At least try and think outside the box.

Any up dates from the ITK folks on injuries?
And there are a few cup tied I believe?

So with my concerns on injured and cup tied I select

............Collin The Keeper

...........Hobo, Lopata, Ralph

Davies, JD, Ferguson, Atko, Clifford

...............Dennis, Dalby

Around 650 when I went in the T.O. this morning.

Edit: Over 800 now as per club comms.

800? That's frickin' awesome support for an FA Trophy game. It's a real shame it's not pay on the day as I won't find out til last minute whether or not I can make it. Plus no chance I could've got to Roots Hall today in any case.

Dagenham running scared no pay on the day and not to allow the drum in lol ?

Yet another fantastic turnout probably would have been a lot more but daggers decided not to have on the day sales their financial loss.Wonder if we will out number the home fans?

Usually tickets are available online for away fans until 12pm on the day of the game but Southend FC insisted on selling them via their ticket office instead of our website with a simple QR code for entry. This was never going to be a sell out your end so a strange decision to sell them through Southend ticket office which seem to complicate things for your own fans judging by the comments.

Usually tickets are available online for away fans until 12pm on the day of the game but Southend FC insisted on selling them via their ticket office instead of our website with a simple QR code for entry. This was never going to be a sell out your end so a strange decision to sell them through Southend ticket office which seem to complicate things for your own fans judging by the comments.
Pretty standard for Southend, mate.

We probably wanted to sell the tickets as then we can keep all of the cash until Ron hands it over to Daggers in about five years time.

Interesting game this one. If we do well, i.e. win or draw after 90 minutes, its a sign we are truly turning a corner given Daggers are decent at this level. Lets hope its not the alternative. I'm not too bothered about the Trophy (unless we win it of course!) its more about keeping the positive performances going at the moment.

This game is one of those where you know we should rest players as the league is so much more important BUT, after what happened at Daggers last time round, I'd love to beat them. Those 6 minutes of madness were dreadful to watch. Well actually, the whole game was dreadful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back