• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Dagenham & Redbridge v Southend United, Saturday 15th January, 3.00pm KO, FA Trophy (4)

Starting XI and Result

• Steve Arnold

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Collin Ndeng-Ndi

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Harry Seaden

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Rob Howard

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • John White

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Kacper Łopata

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Ollie Kensdale

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Josh Coulson

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Tom Clifford

Votes: 41 75.9%
  • Will Atkinson

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • James Dunne

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Lewis Gard

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Nathan Ferguson

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Abu Ogogo

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Harry Phillips

• Louis Walsh

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • Terrell Egbri

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Matt Dennis

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Rhys Murphy

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Sam Dalby

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • Matt Rush

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Eren Kinali

• Win

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lose

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------Arnold----------
Hobson Lopata Ralph
Walsh Ferguson Gard Clifford
Kinali Dennis Dalby
Subs : Ndi Coulson Kensdale Bridge, ,Rush Philips Howard
3-4-3- formation,it seems to be working well why change,Davies and Neal cup tied, Demi a rest ,Murphy ,and Atkinson time to get over their knocks from tuesday night, like to see Kinali given a run up forward and Walsh on the right flank. I believe we are allowed more subs in this than a league game so named 7 . It is required that we have at least 8 members of the previous league match in the squad so have done that .

We owe this lot one for the s***housery of their behaviour in the league tie.

I would be very glad to see us win and rub salt into the wounds by inciting their fans like they did ours.

Shame there's no tickets on the door. I was tempted to make the hour trip from North London for this...

Shame there's no tickets on the door. I was tempted to make the hour trip from North London for this...
Yeah it is ridiculous. The only thing I can think is they’re worried we’d sell out the away end and then buy tickets in the home end? Why else would you prevent your customers from buying your product?

Yeah it is ridiculous. The only thing I can think is they’re worried we’d sell out the away end and then buy tickets in the home end? Why else would you prevent your customers from buying your product?
From what the Daggers fan said, it was Southend’s choice to sell tickets. If they’d been sold on the D&R website they’d have been available on the day. Hopefully someone from the club is taking note for future as we’d have had a lot of fans turn up on the day for this I think. Me included.

What a way to throw money away. It makes no sense.

What a way to throw money away. It makes no sense.
I know. That’s why I think there must be some sort of policing reason for it. Wasn’t the game all ticket for the league fixture? Just seems like the police have this marked down as a potential problem for fan trouble. Daggers do seem to have a chip on their shoulder when they play us but it’s not exactly the Old Firm derby.

I know. That’s why I think there must be some sort of policing reason for it. Wasn’t the game all ticket for the league fixture? Just seems like the police have this marked down as a potential problem for fan trouble. Daggers do seem to have a chip on their shoulder when they play us but it’s not exactly the Old Firm derby.
It seems to have been missed by some Zoners, but a Daggers fan reckons it was Southend's decision to sell all away tickets, with none to be sold on the day.

Not feeling it for the FA trophy. Its like the ESC, we can never draw a club bigger than ourselves.

Notts County are bigger than us, then it's arguable re Wrexham and Chesterfield......however if we can never draw a club bigger than us then we should win the bloomin' thing. I fancy a day at Wembley.

Just a heads up to those going by car today, they have closed the road to Orsett and have a diversion in place.

When I left the league game, left couple of minutes early (first time ever). The police wouldn’t let us walk back up the road we came down, had to be sent some back way through a park. They were being real cocks about it as well.

Whether us exiles will be able to listen, as this is an FA competition, is doubtful, but in the event that we can.....

Should be able to get the pre match stuff anyway.
I was just about to post the link myself. :)

Cheers!

I don't even feel scared to listen today. Either I've begun feeling hope again or Southend have finally given me Stockholm Syndrome. Not sure which.

I can't see us getting much out of this, Daggers are on form, not that I really care anyway.

Despite our improvements, we are some way off the quality of Daggers team.

Fancy we could cause an upset today though, but I also wouldn't mind resting some players for the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back