• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Dagenham & Redbridge v Southend United - Saturday 20 July, 3pm

Which XI will start the game?

• Oxley

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Bishop

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Bwomono

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • White

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Ralph

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • Clifford

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Lennon

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kiernan

• Howard

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Mantom

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Milligan

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • Yearwood

• Goodship

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Humphrys

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • Robinson

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Hutchinson

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Acquah

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Kelman

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SOUTHEND United manager Kevin Bond is worried by his side’s defensive form ahead of the forthcoming League One season.

More...

Understand that driving to the Daggers could be difficult due to road works near the ground causing problems

Gutted to be missing this, love going to Daggers, unfortunately Kev's got a booking.

ISAAC Buckley-Ricketts is expected to feature for Southend United at Dagenham & Redbridge tomorrow, Echosport understands.

More...

Young lad sounds promising maybe for the future.. the other lad from deepest non league? Could be another diamond unearthed or is this the level we can attract/afford?

Young lad sounds promising maybe for the future.. the other lad from deepest non league? Could be another diamond unearthed or is this the level we can attract/afford?

IBR is 21. Hes played for England 19s and 21s. If he’s one for the future we must have some real talented experienced wingers!!!

21 is first team or see you later as far as I’m concerned

IBR is 21. Hes played for England 19s and 21s. If he’s one for the future we must have some real talented experienced wingers!!!

21 is first team or see you later as far as I’m concerned
I’m used to us signing has beens, my mistake

Back