• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Dagenham & Redbridge v Southend United - The Buildbase FA Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to be realistic. We know the squad is weak. We’ve improved the first 11 or 12 to the point we’re competitive, which is a big step in the right direction. Take 3 or 4 first choice players out as we have today and we’re going to struggle. I’d sooner we get those missing players fit for the upcoming league games which are far more important. Improving the overall squad is going to take time.

Wealdstone now 2-1 up. They move above us in the table if they go on to win this game in hand.

Wealdstone now 2-1 up. They move above us in the table if they go on to win this game in hand.

I don't think we'll go down if we keep picking up the odd win here and there. The next 3 games we should get 7 points.

But do I agree with other posters that we're improving, I've seen nothing to suggest we have in my opinion. We drew against a poor Bromley side on the day and won against Yeovil when we could have lost or drawn near the end. It's just a case of picking up the odd win and we'll be safe.

I wonder how many of the 850 travelling fans would have bothered if they'd known the club weren't bothered. I'm sure I'm wrong and a lot of people will tell me I'm wrong but I don't understand why you wouldn't try and win this competition. We aren't getting relegated and we aren't going up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back