• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dagenham tickets

SUFCEssex

President
Just looking through the programme from last night reminded me about Dagenham tickets.

There was no announcement of stands being closed at last nights game although it was stated that plenty of tickets were still available.

The programme also doesn't mention stand closures just that kids go free.

I have tickets for the Family Stand where others have been refused or told to change.

Has anyone seen anything official to state the family stand, south stand or any part of the ground will be closed?

I heard the ticket office staff say that the South is shut for that game whilst I was queuing for Brighton tickets. Not seen anything official though.

I was told that south is closed when i bought my tickets and am now in the east. I haven't seen anything official about it though.

they dont want to admit they are penny pinching to make up for the lost revenue for cutting ticket prices!

Will be interesting to see if the free kids tickets does boost the attendance as most schools go back that day. I can imagine quite a few parents will not want their kids to be up late.

Mind you I notice that there is no extra time in the JPT this season, straight to pens after 90 mins if scores level.

Will be interesting to see if the free kids tickets does boost the attendance as most schools go back that day. I can imagine quite a few parents will not want their kids to be up late.

Mind you I notice that there is no extra time in the JPT this season, straight to pens after 90 mins if scores level.

True, my other half won'tlet her son go because its first day back.

didn't know about no extra time that's good news.

Back