• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dagenham tickets

SUFCEssex

President
Had a call from the ticket office to say the tickets i'd bought for the family enclosure were being changed to further along in the West Stand as the family enclosure won't be open.

If you've got tickets for the Family enclosure it might be worth contacting the club.

Not sure the point of closing that bit of the stand though as its still the West Stand regardless of how they label it.

Had a call from the ticket office to say the tickets i'd bought for the family enclosure were being changed to further along in the West Stand as the family enclosure won't be open.

If you've got tickets for the Family enclosure it might be worth contacting the club.

Not sure the point of closing that bit of the stand though as its still the West Stand regardless of how they label it.

The entrance to the South Lower family area shares the same entrance as the West Stand family area which is why I think they close it. A strategically placed steward might have saved them the hassle but there you go.

Apparently dagger were offered 2000 and refused and offered 1000 and refused . Eventually on took 300 tickets. **** poor effort from daggers .

They've certainly not got the biggest of fan bases, although a lot of that is down to the fact that they're in staunch Spammer territory.

and well observed SUFCEssex, they HAVE just come from non-league! :p

Got my tickets for daggers at watford game and the east stand is pretty empty, could sit where we liked, and that for 6 tickets.

not a big turn out for this one, surprised though its gotta be worth £5 of anyones money, to cheer the blues on!!!!

Yep, 3 tickets.....£5 total, gotta be a bargain. People moan about the prices, they get lowered and hardly anyone goes.....strange.

Could be all alone in Block U for this one.....ahh well...

Back