• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Got mine and mates this morning.Should easily sell out for this game.

Just got five, 4 adult @ £19.00 and 1 junior @ £13.00, bit pricey for a junior ticket i would say, whereas adult not a bad price.

Just got five, 4 adult @ £19.00 and 1 junior @ £13.00, bit pricey for a junior ticket i would say, whereas adult not a bad price.

Just got 3, I have been used to JPT prices so was shocked to be asked for £45 (1 adult and 2 kids).

Should be a good day out though.

Trains aren't running, so will probably drive. Any tips on parking etc will be appreciated.

Thanks for the shout, best I get down there pronto, the away stand is the best part of the ground. Decent pies, chips, beer and staff. Hoping for a christmas 3 pt present.

Just got 3, I have been used to JPT prices so was shocked to be asked for £45 (1 adult and 2 kids).

Trains aren't running, so will probably drive. Any tips on parking etc will be appreciated.

Last time i went which was for a friendly few years back, there was plenty of street parking. Dont know if this is still the case.

I thought the Tubes ran on Boxing Day...

Shame the trains aren't running, 55 mins door to door, but if parking's as easy as everyone says then should be relatively easy.

I always thought trains ran, albeit a limited service, on Boxing day!

Cockle43 said:
No, definitely no trains on either Xmas Day or Boxing Day on both C2C and Greater Anglia services.

Not sure what's happening with the Tube but I would suggest a bit academic for most of us....
If you can drive to Upminster it isn't...

They only had a 1600 gate on Saturday so put them in the away end and we'll take over the rest. Simples.

Back