• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Daggers away details..

Unfortunately the Loyalty scheme is a useless waste of time. Being a season ticket holder does not guarantee you anything, going to the away game does not guarantee you anything. Should be first come first served has the largest game is a load of rubbish and completely out of touch.
We have well over 3000 season card holders. We are only given c1000 tickets for most grounds in this division. So of course being a season card holder isn’t going to guarantee you a ticket.

I think some daggers tickets will make general sale and the option of getting in the home end is always there too

Season ticket holders are not my concern, my concern is getting away tickets for people that are not season ticket holder and that was disadvantage when the season started. They need to scrap this scheme and just to 1st come first served, that’s the only fair way to allocate them.

Season ticket holders are not my concern, my concern is getting away tickets for people that are not season ticket holder and that was disadvantage when the season started. They need to scrap this scheme and just to 1st come first served, that’s the only fair way to allocate them.
All clubs will generally give season ticket holders some sort of priority as a thank you for paying up front and keeping the club going in close season.I think Daggers tickets will make general sale

Completely disagree with you. First come first served does nothing to provide recognition of those fans who commit to a season of payments, and who travel the country watching games. Why should someone who just fancies a bit of a day out at Dagenham have as much chance as anyone else?

I suspect though that everyone who wants one will get one at Dagenham. We may be bottom three by then and loads of folk have been to Daggers many times. I suspect many like myself will prioritise Solihull over Chesterfield for example as Solihull is a new ground.

The away end is quite large, I don't think we would fill it out at all, we didnt fill it out while in league 1.
I'm not going in the away end again as, me 80 year mum fell down them bloody steps last time, not nice, bad memories.
So am going in with the home support rather than the away end.

Wow!

Until the third away game?

Not after September then.

Stunning reward for parting with your cash.

I really don't see the issue. Season ticket holders should get a head start but also people who travel around the country watching the club deserve to earn points for their loyalty.

I'm a season ticket holder, I went to Wealdstone but not Halifax and Torquay and fair play to those who did, the number of people who have done all three of those away games probably numbers less than 50.

I'm on 120 points which will comfortably get me a Daggers ticket with cigars out, as will 100.

I think people overestimate the number of fans who will be racking up high numbers of points, and the number of season ticket holders that travel to away games.

The away end is quite large, I don't think we would fill it out at all, we didnt fill it out while in league 1.
I'm not going in the away end again as, me 80 year mum fell down them bloody steps last time, not nice, bad memories.
So am going in with the home support rather than the away end.
Really? I’ve been to most of our visits to Daggers and we’ve always sold out the seats and had a 1/3 of the terrace as well. I’d be shocked if we didn’t easily sell 1,200 odd for this visit.

Our away support is excellent question is do I risk going to watch us lose

We will definately sell it out.

Haven't played them for several seasons and it's our most local away game.

I think we usually get around 1200 seated and about 300 standing. I'd be amazed if we dont sell that and have a few in the home ends.

Back