• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers Tickets On-Sale (8th Oct 12:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will have been brought forward on police advice to stop people getting tanked up all day and causing trouble, I think. May be wrong but that seems likely.
I never thought I’ll see Southend v Dagenham being any trouble proves I’m wrong

It will have been brought forward on police advice to stop people getting tanked up all day and causing trouble, I think. May be wrong but that seems likely.
Also gives BT opportunity to still show Everton v Man Utd after that was moved to Sunday because of Man Utd Europa League Thursday games. Thus freeing up the Saturday 12.30 slot, everyone’s a winner.

Also gives BT opportunity to still show Everton v Man Utd after that was moved to Sunday because of Man Utd Europa League Thursday games. Thus freeing up the Saturday 12.30 slot, everyone’s a winner.

Not really. I hate the early kos. Far too early.

Could have spent time with the kid in the morning and then gone for beers and football after.

Hopefully we have taken close to capacity.

Loud and proud today Shrimpers. We owe these mugs a beating.

I'll be in the Railway for 12, eagerly watching the Kev Maher express

Make some noise Southend United fans

The world is watching :-)

Win , lose or draw,

Always be proud to be a SHRIMPER :-)

Even though we sat more towards the pyro throwing mugs it was amusing that the flag waving kids on the opposite side to them made more noise.

Great turn out by us, great noise too. Took my 6 year old to his first ever game and he absolutely loved it. Got bored when the singing stopped but when the atmosphere stepped up he had the time of his life and went mental when we scored too. He made a few fans laugh with the ahhhhhh he kept doing after daggers keeper was taking a goal kick.

Even though we sat more towards the pyro throwing mugs it was amusing that the flag waving kids on the opposite side to them made more noise.

Great turn out by us, great noise too. Took my 6 year old to his first ever game and he absolutely loved it. Got bored when the singing stopped but when the atmosphere stepped up he had the time of his life and went mental when we scored too. He made a few fans laugh with the ahhhhhh he kept doing after daggers keeper was taking a goal kick.
A bit off topic, but when we went to Derby in a Cup game back in the day the Derbyshire Police stopped the Southend fans from singing 'You're ****, Arghhhhh'. So the next goal kick came up and the fans sang 'You're not very good, Arghhhh', priceless.

had to laugh at the Nam ultras , looked like kids gathering around the coach doors on a trip to the science museum, and then there was that fat bald headed bloke in the Black ........Steve who owns the local car breakers , he was the leader of the gang, would have been more freightning if they had Garry Glitter in charge

had to laugh at the Nam ultras , looked like kids gathering around the coach doors on a trip to the science museum, and then there was that fat bald headed bloke in the Black ........Steve who owns the local car breakers , he was the leader of the gang, would have been more freightning if they had Garry Glitter in charge
GG was in there somewhere,like a bug in a rug.

As the game is now over, I think this ticketing thread has run its course. Other discussions elsewhere please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back