• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Daggers Tickets On-Sale (8th Oct 12:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even the whole stand. It would be madness to sell the other two blocks to home fans, especially after the past couple of encounters.

Don’t know if anyone on here knows (the guy I rang at Dagenham didn’t know for sure); is Row A of the stand the front row low down next to the pitch?
Thanks in anticipation.

Don’t know if anyone on here knows (the guy I rang at Dagenham didn’t know for sure); is Row A of the stand the front row low down next to the pitch?
Thanks in anticipation.
Difficult to say for sure, and it's weird that a Daggers employee doesn't know, but logic says that when their stadium map is shown and you click on the away seats, that row A appears at the top of the block. I've taken that to mean that it is the first row next to the pitch.

All other away stands that I have ever been in always have row A nearest the pitch.

Thanks in anticipation.
Row A will be closest to the pitch yes.

It's not at pitch level though. Its up some steps, so Row A is at just above head height.

Remember no trains beyond Pitsea to Upminster due to engineering work
Problems with trains last season too. That place is jinxed I'm sure of it.

Going to have to leave really early with the early kick off time. Nightmare. Leaving earlier than Carlisle away! 🤣

According to the Daggers website they have given the whole stand to us
I’m sure they will if required. But at present the first two blocks nearest the terrace are not available for sale. They will be the last to go on sale I suspect. If they are even needed.

Is that on both lines Basildon and Stanford le hope?
I think you can get to Barking via Grays/Purfleet but not to Upminster as the Ockendon/Chafford bit isn't open. Bus replacement. So Southend-Barking then back a few stops on the District Line.

It will be interesting to see whether our numbers will be affected much by the BT Sport live coverage.

Early KO
On TV and trains up the spout.

Id be surprised if we filled our allocation this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back