• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Daggers v Southend

1-1 at HT.
Defence splitting through ball from Mantom and Goodship rounded the keeper.
Mistake by White allowed striker clean through to equalise.

I thought that Buckley-Ricketts started fairly brightly but he seems to have faded a bit. He’s exactly what we expected - you can tell he’s got the ability, but you can also see that he’s an enigma.

I thought that Buckley-Ricketts started fairly brightly but he seems to have faded a bit. He’s exactly what we expected - you can tell he’s got the ability, but you can also see that he’s an enigma.

That's been said in his past. A brilliant player, then fades badly. Going to take a very good manager to get a good 90 minutes out of him. He has the talent.

1-1 at HT.
Defence splitting through ball from Mantom and Goodship rounded the keeper.
Mistake by White allowed striker clean through to equalise.

What, no wait. Mantom is crap right, can't pass the ball to another Southend player

It would be a no for me on Buckley-Ricketts as his first touch seems to be a long way off what we need at our level. That’s a basic requirement and if you’re lacking that, you’re already under pressure

Milligan though... you can already see his pedigree. Quietly composed and effective without being dramatic. Makes the game look simple. Rarely gives the ball away. As Yorkshire Blue just said to me, the sort of player you’d actually notice more when he’s not playing because your game has fallen apart. Seems to like sitting just in front of the back four, often stepping back into the back four... but then, even when you didn’t notice him breaking forward, he’s supporting an attack from the edge of the opposition box. Impressed so far.

This is doing my ****ing head in! Can’t we just catch a break!!! Why are so many players getting injured?

And.....

Daggers goalkeeper panics and kicks the ball out to Theo who kills the ball. It’s an open goal. Theo just has to put it in from where he is on the D outside the box. He knocks it wide of the post.

Our players dropping like flies!! You only need a Nat bite for Ben clarkson to keep you out for a month aswell so we really are ****ed

Back