• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog Dags Match Vlog Highlights

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Evening All,

as usual with these threads hope they find you all happy and healthy, well that cup run was certainly a good one ? I can understand why Kev & Co went for a slightly different line-up today opposed to Yeovil, first half was a promising one for sure, pace, fight & challenged everything... Rush tore their LB apart and actually looked really good when he had the ball as well as Gard I thought. Second half... didn't come out guns blazing like the first and after 1-0 heads dropped and didnt look like we could get back into it... definitely missed the Dennis - Dalby - Murphy combo. Onto Kings Lynn this Friday UTB

As usual all, down below is todays match highlights Vs Dags... If you all could spare a few minutes and leave some love and support on the video that would truly make my day. As we are closing in on the 1,000 Subscriber mark everyone of your subscriptions not only supports the channel greatly but allows us to be known as one of the "bigger" Vlogging community's out their.

Sit back, relax & Enjoy

Peace!!

I don't get the animosity between Daggers and Blues fans.
That said, I wonder if there were a few day trippers for those normally anywhere but the two clubs?
That defending for the first goal!
Was it Gard standing off the passer? And yeah, Hobson and Coulson always have a switch-off moment in them.

A muich better watch (our performance aside) than the official highlights on Blues TV.My only plea for the Kings Lynn game would be that you forget about the South Upper and film from the East Stand.Actually makes you feel you were at the game.Well done.

I don't get the animosity between Daggers and Blues fans.
That said, I wonder if there were a few day trippers for those normally anywhere but the two clubs?
That defending for the first goal!
Was it Gard standing off the passer? And yeah, Hobson and Coulson always have a switch-off moment in them.
We go home and away and there were plenty there that I didn’t recognise. The lad who got taken out as a starter. All these idiots hiding behind their hoods covering their faces let the club down yesterday. Daggers were far from blameless and my son said he was aware of quite a few West Ham going there yesterday as they did fir the league game. The stewarding and policing was poor and based on the league game they shouldn’t have been surprised.

We go home and away and there were plenty there that I didn’t recognise. The lad who got taken out as a starter. All these idiots hiding behind their hoods covering their faces let the club down yesterday. Daggers were far from blameless and my son said he was aware of quite a few West Ham going there yesterday as they did fir the league game. The stewarding and policing was poor and based on the league game they shouldn’t have been surprised.
I tend to agree.
He who was led out had earlier pushed a steward over with ease, and that storming of the neutral section was predictable.
As with Wembley and the Euro final, it doesn't look too clever being wise after the event.

Back