• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dale farm evictions "may breach human rights"

Because human rights a well applied to everything that humans do of course . And just because something is already law does not always mean it is fair or against people's inherent rights of man.

Human rights are what is very wrong with so many things in this world as people who are on the wrong side of the law so often use them to hide behind when convenient whilst the "rights" of the person who has been the victim are so often over looked.

Human rights are what is very wrong with so many things in this world as people who are on the wrong side of the law so often use them to hide behind when convenient whilst the "rights" of the person who has been the victim are so often over looked.
No their not what is wrong is ill informed statements that are unaware of the full range of human rights , the acts and the implications in law .
Also "victims" are far more rights under a rights based system , what happens when we get the exceptions printed in media that have an agenda for or against is a biased view of a system some people dont understand or incompetent law enforcement who themselves are either ill informed poorly trained or deliberately incompentant .

Generalisation and being a bit miffed about odd exceptions that make these stories are pointless if you want to complain , learn the laws and find out what they really mean regarding the situation not just agendas in journalistic reports.

Seconded. Makes my blood boil when convicted prisoners, groups of people setting up sites illegally and building without permission, plus numerous other examples claim their human rights are being abused. In a nutshell, uphold the law and theres no problem.
11 years ago my youngest son was accosted by a scroat with a blade when he got off his school bus. This pondlife got into the family home and stole various items. The police were useless, but with my contacts we got a name and eventually the scroat was sent to a young offenders institution. Upon his release we were contacted by the 'do-gooders' who suggested he came to our home and explained his actions!!!!. I politely refused by saying that i would probably end up in prison because i'd break every bone in the scroats body.
Never mind the ordeal my son went through, no-one offered any help for him, afetr an ordeal that haunted him for many months. 'Do-gooders', send them to Zimbabwe, North Korea or various countries in the Middle East. Let them spot their nonsense there and lets see how they get on.

No their not what is wrong is ill informed statements that are unaware of the full range of human rights , the acts and the implications in law .
Also "victims" are far more rights under a rights based system , what happens when we get the exceptions printed in media that have an agenda for or against is a biased view of a system some people dont understand or incompetent law enforcement who themselves are either ill informed poorly trained or deliberately incompentant .

Generalisation and being a bit miffed about odd exceptions that make these stories are pointless if you want to complain , learn the laws and find out what they really mean regarding the situation not just agendas in journalistic reports.

As an example that Burglar that was spared prison so he could look after his children, I think he claimed human rights. What right does he have? He broke the law, ergo, he gave away his rights and what about the people he burgled? Do they get any sympathy? No, they have to live knowing that he's free to walk to the streets despite what he did to them, it's a disgrace. Human rights generally protect the criminal but never the innocent.

As an example that Burglar that was spared prison so he could look after his children, I think he claimed human rights. What right does he have? He broke the law, ergo, he gave away his rights and what about the people he burgled? Do they get any sympathy? No, they have to live knowing that he's free to walk to the streets despite what he did to them, it's a disgrace. Human rights generally protect the criminal but never the innocent.

Lots of speculation no facts and your opinion , maybe you want to remember the next time that say your bullied in a work place , or an authority figure decides they don't like you that the law must be balanced and weighted .
Also what reason did he commit the crime ? All crime must be judged on one method or level ? And in accourdance with the intellect your displaying here ?

You really think that will work ? Becuase im pretty sure you have no idea how the current system works in any depth or detail.

Seconded. Makes my blood boil when convicted prisoners, groups of people setting up sites illegally and building without permission, plus numerous other examples claim their human rights are being abused. In a nutshell, uphold the law and theres no problem.
11 years ago my youngest son was accosted by a scroat with a blade when he got off his school bus. This pondlife got into the family home and stole various items. The police were useless, but with my contacts we got a name and eventually the scroat was sent to a young offenders institution. Upon his release we were contacted by the 'do-gooders' who suggested he came to our home and explained his actions!!!!. I politely refused by saying that i would probably end up in prison because i'd break every bone in the scroats body.
Never mind the ordeal my son went through, no-one offered any help for him, afetr an ordeal that haunted him for many months. 'Do-gooders', send them to Zimbabwe, North Korea or various countries in the Middle East. Let them spot their nonsense there and lets see how they get on.

Its called rehabilitation and making a person face up to what they have done . If they cant do that they can't change . Incidental your talking about incompetence in the authorities that should have helped your son . that's not a the same as everyone having the same rights .

Lots of speculation no facts and your opinion , maybe you want to remember the next time that say your bullied in a work place , or an authority figure decides they don't like you that the law must be balanced and weighted .
Also what reason did he commit the crime ? All crime must be judged on one method or level ? And in accourdance with the intellect your displaying here ?

You really think that will work ? Becuase im pretty sure you have no idea how the current system works in any depth or detail.

It doesn't matter why he broke the law. No one in this country needs to break the law just to survive. That is what the welfare state is for. I am pretty sure if I broke into someone's house I would be straight to prison and rightly so, I know the law, I know that if i break it I will be in prison.
Why should someone else get of. And in this case when the person in question was interviewed on TV, his excuse for breaking in was 'because i was stupid.
'

It doesn't matter if you agree with the law or not, the law is the law made and upheld by the people we voted into power to run the country. It doesn't matter if you aren't as well off, or a minority, or different to the norm, or come from a poor background. The law is the law and without fail everyone in the country should follow it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-14431494

What a load of claptrap. They're there illegally, so remove them. Human rights seem to be involved in everything these.

Wheres our human rights when Gypo's streal cars, stab people etc etc and them run back to their illegal site. We don't have any rights because these thieving lawless scumbags are above the law. The police won't even go onto the site, the gypo's do what they want, when they want.

Wheres our human rights when Gypo's streal cars, stab people etc etc and them run back to their illegal site. We don't have any rights because these thieving lawless scumbags are above the law. The police won't even go onto the site, the gypo's do what they want, when they want.

There's a whole world of libel there.

Essex Bambi;1302934[B said:
]It doesn't matter why he broke the law.[/B] No one in this country needs to break the law just to survive. That is what the welfare state is for. I am pretty sure if I broke into someone's house I would be straight to prison and rightly so, I know the law, I know that if i break it I will be in prison.
Why should someone else get of. And in this case when the person in question was interviewed on TV, his excuse for breaking in was 'because i was stupid.
'

yes it does motive is a large part of breaking the law and has a very large influence on the punishment .
Clearly you have never heard of domestic abuse case of a spouse having to assault or kill their partners to defend themselves or children (which last time i checked , ranges from ABH, GBH, manslaughter or murder ... defined by intent).

Generalisation again.

Didicot,s Rom , Gypsies or Pikies ? Im sure you know the difference as you have made such a generalised statement , personal experience was it ? Lack of ability on the part of the police again has little to do with the rights inherent , and no the human right act does not give someone the right to steal your goods, but the organised crime is what your complaining about , would you be so inclined to say this to say the Russian Mafia , yakuza or Triad of they operated near you ? Blame that on a human rights legislation or the lack of abilities of your police force ?

I find it funny that they're called travellers, but have remained dormant for 11 years, not really travellers then are they?

Have you had much personal experiance of the travelling community of Dale Farm then Osy?

hippies+1.jpg

Knowledge? He was on the original Magic Bus!

Have you had much personal experiance of the travelling community of Dale Farm then Osy?
Them personally no , but a few Rom and how some of them live (not just here but abroad as well ) , yes their hardly saints but they all different .... and most of them hate pikies ;) .

A good friend of mine his dad for many many years was a liaison between local council and the Rom who came down to hockley and few other local places and they never had any major issues . Mind you GHG are you old enough to remember teh first wave of closing their sites etc in teh 60's and 70's ??

Back