• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Damian Green

Can't help but wonder what the divine Oscar would have had to say about a PM who lost an election,her majority,her voice and three cabinet ministers,all in the space of a few months? :winking:

I confused Tangled....Who are we talking about.

Clearly he remains a MP, clearly imo that is wrong. Would he still be a judge? teacher? or police officer? if he had surfed such stuff at work on his work's computer? NO, NO and NO.
Lying to his boss??? sackable again in most workplaces when it is about important stuff.
For me the Ministerial Code is as much use as a chocolate teapot.

The Ministerial Code covers Ministers, not MPs. He's been sacked from his role as Minister.

MPs are answerable to their constituency and Parliament not the PM.

A PM can't sack someone as MP.

Sorry I mis-spoke.:facepalm:

OK, just checking because as you are a remainer and against independence for Catalan you obviously don't accept a result from a democratic vote by the majority anymore :winking:

Oh and have a nice Spanish Christmas if your not planning to visit England.

OK, just checking because as you are a remainer and against independence for Catalan you obviously don't accept a result from a democratic vote by the majority anymore :winking:

Oh and have a nice Spanish Christmas if your not planning to visit England.

I'm certainly not against independence for Catalonia if it can be achieved democratically and in accordance with the Spanish constitution of 1978.

Not planning to visit England at Xmas but thanks for the Christmas wishes (we'll be having our daughters,their partners and our grandson round on Xmas Day).

(PS I've made it clear elsewhere, that as a good democrat, I reluctuctantly accept the referendum result.Fortunately It's not likely to have any impact on me or my family though).:winking:

I have to agree with all the sentiments placed here so far. If I'd been caught with material of the kind that's been suggested on my work PC, or indeed on any of the PC's in my office, I'd have been suspended on the spot pending an investigation and then sacked. Why he thinks it's OK for him to carry on representing his constituents is beyond me.

I particularly agree with Massimo. It's not the material per se that I object to. It's ultimately the lie and the fact that once caught out he continued to bend the truth to Parliament. Yes I know all politicians spin and twist the truth to suit but he's been caught out and should do the decent thing and resign from being an active MP and let a by election dictate how serious the general public of Ashford view this situation.

Back