• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
Had we won on Monday against the Daggers like we should have, we would be 2 points clear at the top now...grrrr

I think this division will go to the wire personally. We have had a bit of a dip yet we are still joint second.

The signings we have made look good already. I have 2 bets on promotion and I really feel I will be collecting.

Had we won on Monday against the Daggers like we should have, we would be 2 points clear at the top now...grrrr

I think this division will go to the wire personally. We have had a bit of a dip yet we are still joint second.

The signings we have made look good already. I have 2 bets on promotion and I really feel I will be collecting.

Nice to be able to agree with you for a change.:thumbsup:

Damn Bradford, Cheltenham or the Aldershot floodlights for that matter. But I agree I think the top positions will be tighter than a gnats chuff.

Damn Bradford, Cheltenham or the Aldershot floodlights for that matter. But I agree I think the top positions will be tighter than a gnats chuff.

We were 1-0 up at home to the Daggers and should have made sure of the win. Bradford and Cheltenham were both pants games and Aldershot...well!

We can`t win them all but lets be positive. 22 games to play 66 points left to win. If we can win 10 games we must be nearly there. If PS can keep the squad on track the future looks bright.

Or 1pt clear at the top even...... :unsure:

Daggers drew yesterday vs Championship side Millwall. Maybe they are not such a terrible side at the moment after a poor start to the season, which was shaped by an injury crisis so bad that it almost saw Damien Scannell get a game.

Daggers drew yesterday vs Championship side Millwall. Maybe they are not such a terrible side at the moment after a poor start to the season, which was shaped by an injury crisis so bad that it almost saw Damien Scannell get a game.

He re-signed for Eastleigh a few weeks back.

No I don't but it's just a bit of comedy, I am sure (hope) he won't take offence

A song well known to members of the North Bank Pak

[video=youtube;YSqtnHGPM40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSqtnHGPM40[/video]

They rarely disappointed i'm led to believe :winking:

Wow, he didn't look that hard when he was going out with Gail Platt

Swearing from a mod (Song and written) - How long will you get banned for? I got banned for calling some pne a dick!!!!! Looking forward to this reply

Back