• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This just gets better DWB is always having a pop for peolpe swearing and saying they should get banned - Well DWB you also have the word fxcking on one of your posts classic

Ban the lot

I think you are confusing swearing with threats....now **** off :winking:

I cant believe no action has been taken I thought Big tasty would of been on here by now or creeky!!!!!

May i remind you Mr Ward (indeed this is for everyone) that if you feel offended by ANY post, be it by dwb, Barna, me or Uncle Tom Cobley then you have the "Report Post" button at your disposal

Badger74, please try and pick on someone your own size. And no, it doesn't count if you add the heights of Blueblood and DWB together.

Oh and can people please be careful about evading the swear filter.

She does have a ****...he's called your uncle :smile:

Ufortunately for you, your identity was revealed to me at Macclesfield away on the open terrace by your little friends. You know you really should be careful walking down those iron stairs after the game! Accidents can happen all the time.

Be careful in the future.:finger:

Ufortunately for you, your identity was revealed to me at Macclesfield away on the open terrace by your little friends. You know you really should be careful walking down those iron stairs after the game! Accidents can happen all the time.

Be careful in the future.:finger:

I'll watch my back at the next home game then...I'm a fast runner too :winking:

Back