• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Dan breaks the all time record of 11 home games without conceding a goal..

It is a fantastic achievement ....Well Done Dan! :clap::happy:

i2k5l0.jpg

Let's add a few posts here to send to him via The Zone.

Great achievement, no matter how well the defence has played to help him it goes down in the record books as Dan Bentley... Record holder. :clap:

Congrats Bents,you will be in the club's record book probably forever !

SuperDan.

I hope he can get two more (including play off) clean sheet at Root Hall! Well done Daniel, I don't think anyone can beat you for a long long time!!

Incredible achievement!

Anyone know who holds the most clean sheets for us?

A record that I never thought would ever be broken and Daniel may well hold the record forever can't ever see it being beaten

Excellent work Dan! Someone was looking down on you when Newport hit the post tonight! :winking:

Three, four, five consecutive clean sheets can be put down to luck or the quality of the defenders in front of you but ELEVEN? That's down to you, and that is pure class. Well done Dan - now let's stretch that record further!

Amazing stuff and congrats Dan but MAN did that goal lead a charmed life tonight, particularly in those last few minutes before the record broke!

Amazing stuff and congrats Dan but MAN did that goal lead a charmed life tonight, particularly in those last few minutes before the record broke!

If what I read earlier us correct that he needed to get to 67 mins tonight , then it is incredible as Newport hit the post from a yard out when the clock said 66mins and 50 something seconds !

One of the best achievements I've seen at Roots Hall, and even better that it's from a local lad like Dan. He's a credit to the club both on and off the pitch. You can only help but wonder if we'd be doing even better if he hadn't have picked up that groin injury that saw him miss the Wycombe and Accrington games, but his record has been absolutely superb for a long time and this record just goes to prove it. Well done Dan.

Dan breaks the all time record of 11 home games without conceding a goal..

It is a fantastic achievement ....Well Done Dan! :clap::happy:

i2k5l0.jpg

Let's add a few posts here to send to him via The Zone.
Nice poster, and don't mean to be pedantic, but Ted Smith played in the Carlisle home game!

Incredible record!!!!!! Well done Dan Bentley and all the team who have helped him to get it

You have to say that is an incredible achievement, and well done Dan Bentley.

However, I don't want to sound like a grumpy old man, but I still consider Mervyn Cawston's record to be better because he did it in consecutive home matches. IMO this record loses something because he was out injured for a spell in the middle of the run.

Interesting also that in the programme last night the 5 a-side team picked by a fan also had Merve the Swerve in goal...

Absolutely bursting with pride for you Dan !!! Amazing Achievement !!! Am I right in thinking that you have only conceded 5 goals at home all season also ?????

Back