• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dan holman

tommy tucker

Manager
Did so well for us on trial he signed for the scum .And he has done so well for them he has gone out on loan to Wrexham .So on the round about way he has got back to his where he was ment to be going .:hilarious:

Cant believe we didnt throw a long contract at him.:smile:

Phil Brown saw him for a couple of days and didnt get blown away and sounds like we didnt miss much.

Not sticking up for the lad, but he can obviously score goals and got injured early on at Col U, so he's looking to get more match fitness, rather than an indication of his talent (or lack of!)

EDIT: Oops, sorry - being logical on SZ again...

Lets see how many games he gets when he gets that fitness back.

To me it seems like a non-league player struggling to make the step up to professional football.

Lets see how many games he gets when he gets that fitness back.

To me it seems like a non-league player struggling to make the step up to professional football.

yea perhaps it is, i'm just saying its too quick to write him off IMO just cos he's struggling at Col U!

yea perhaps it is, i'm just saying its too quick to write him off IMO just cos he's struggling at Col U!

It is indeed. Just like certain people were too quick to have a go at the club not signing him in the summer.

Non league players are always a gamble.

He came back from injury beginning of August by look of it, so has had 6 or 7 weeks since.

He may well do well on loan and come back and do well for Col U, but he is clearly not someone we should have given a lengthy contract to in our position.

Funnily enough he is barely even mentioned on the Col U board, we have discussed him more here and he was only here 2 days!

Back