• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

davew

Coach
Bumped into Daniel l night in my local asda store (SWF) had a chat with him ref transfer.
He stated it was all down to the club if he stays or goes.

I thanked for taking the time to talk to me, he is a nice guy, not big headed etc.

I wish him the best of luck for his footballing future

Bumped into Daniel l night in my local asda store (SWF) had a chat with him ref transfer.
He stated it was all down to the club if he stays or goes.

I thanked for taking the time to talk to me, he is a nice guy, not big headed etc.

I wish him the best of luck for his footballing future

I am not knocking him , but what else would you expect him to say ? It would have been interesting to know if the club has offered him another contract , and his reaction when you asked why haven't you signed it/ are you likely to sign one. He is not going to tell you 'no I am not going to sign' but his exact choice of words and body language might indicate the truth

I want to know what he was buying? Taramasalata? Broad beans? Bananas? I'd like to think our players have a menu written for them by Brian Horton, or do they just buy-in from the Roslin?

He looks good in training this morning.... Very vocal and commanding his defence.

He can't be match fit surely? He hasn't played much in pre-season
he has had an ok pre season.... And a long normal season, not like a player who has not played for months & months, and your man looked a little jaded just now, he has a really nice first touch though.

He was buying turkey dinosaurs, potato smileys, angel delight, umbongo and a thank you card for Phil Brown :'(:'(:'(

As long as it was not Paul Whitehead Sturrock fav tipple. PS i am not sure if you all know he was an v good player not many current scottish players are not a patch on him

If true,then good luck Dan,fully expect him to play at the highest level very soon.

Back