• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Daniel Bentley

Bentley would be second to Roycie in my opinion.

But only on the technicality that Mark never actually appeared in goal for us (he did of course save a penalty when player-manager at Grays).

Same here, he came out and the player hit the ball at him. If that's a good save they will explode when he actually pulls off a real save.

Think it was because it was enhanced by happening at 1-0 up in injury time.

Also think, as the save was made onAssombalonga - who scored twice the week previously..

Perhaps Dan wasn't our best ever keeper. But it's what he does now that matters. He could become England keeper in the future

"If I didn't know any better I would have thought he was a great loan signing from a top premier league club, but he's Ours!!!!"

...says a poster on the Brentford forum.

"If I didn't know any better I would have thought he was a great loan signing from a top premier league club, but he's Ours!!!!"

...says a poster on the Brentford forum.

Hope he continues to do well as there will be a big sell-on coming our way!

I had a little play on their forum and they are seriously in love with Daniel Bentley. Prem/England in the making. Excellent news for us and hopefully a big slice of sell on dosh as well. That's Fossetts Farm financed then.

My how things change; 5-0 defeat today for Brentford and down to 18th

Not to mention 12 goals conceded in just 4 games.... reminds me of our 11 in 3 games back in January :sad:

Back