• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Danni Wells v Georgie Thompson

Who is News Corp's best employee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First tie of today, we've got "Page 3 stunna" Danni Wells (southend4ever) up against ShrimperZone's former favourite SSN presenter, she of the gravelly voice, Georgie Thompson (Southchurch Groyney)

Oh come on, there's no contest here. It's the pocket rocket all the way. Not only is Georgie absolutely smoking, she knows her football and she's filthy. Well, I don't know that she's filthy, but just look at her. She must be.

I don't even know who Danni Wells is, but I'm voting Georgie because there's only about three people on the planet that I'd rather sleep with.

danniwells.jpg

Miss Danni Wells
788097f520.jpg

Miss Thompson

I am gutted that everyone is just voting for Georgie Thompson. I fear that I have come up against one of the better known women. Please let Danni's beauty do her justice. Vote Danni - See above! Amazing. I should say 'see below' that would get everyone talking.

Danni Wells is without doubt in better shape and better looking than Georgie Thompson. Disgusted at this FIXED vote.

I am gutted that everyone is just voting for Georgie Thompson. I fear that I have come up against one of the better known women. Please let Danni's beauty do her justice. Vote Danni - See above! Amazing. I should say 'see below' that would get everyone talking.

Post more pics then man!

Sorry mate. I don't think there's anything wrong with your candidate, it's just that you've been drawn against Man Utd.

Isn't Georgie Thompson walking out with one of Ant & Dec?

I thought that was the sort who's moved across from SSN to do all Sky's golf coverage (name escapes me for the moment) but my learned colleague at work confirms that Gerogie is indeed being doinked by one of Ant or Dec...

She genuinely follows football and supports Coventry where she was born and lives:

DANNI WELLS

9F11C594-EDB7-79E1-4AA87645D68886C2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back