• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Danny Webb

Danny Webb resigns from the circus down at Orient

Seems like absolutely no one can stomach working with the Italian nutter in charge for too long!

Personally I get no pleasure from whats happening there. I might dislike our local rivals when we play them, and I want us to be more succesful than them obviously. But I don't get the hatred thing. Would anyone really not like having local rivals? How much more boring would it all be without them. I also think the Ron haters should look at Orient, a case of 'there but for the grace of God' maybe, when you look where we are compared to them. I wish them well & hope they bounce back next year.

I'm
very sad for true football fans who follow Orient and bear them no animosity at all; this awful scenario could easily have happened to my club!

I'm
very sad for true football fans who follow Orient and bear them no animosity at all; this awful scenario could easily have happened to my club!

Do I care that they might go out of business? No, because I don't actually believe they will. (If they do, then yes, i'll be sad for them and their supporters.) Do I care that they might get relegated? No, not at all. That's part of football. It happens and I couldn't care less. After all, someone has to get relegated, and if it isn't them then it will be someone else. The only issue is that I reckon they will come back a whole lot stronger in the long term, and I'm not looking forward to that.

In the meantime I would like to congratulate agent Webb Jnr for a job well done in East London. Now we just need agent Barrett to do something similar in South London.

Does anyone know what happend to ex Southend Peter Johnson , wasnt he a youth coach at Orient a few years ago .

Appointed interim assistant manager at Orient.

Got the Spanish archer from his role as Orient assistant manager today after a brief period of gardening leave. Apparently had an altercation with Embleton at half time in a game a few weeks ago. Think he’ll make a decent manager somewhere.

Got the Spanish archer from his role as Orient assistant manager today after a brief period of gardening leave. Apparently had an altercation with Embleton at half time in a game a few weeks ago. Think he’ll make a decent manager somewhere.

Ah that explains something.

Absolutely.

Far better than Embleton (and Campbell).

Good luck Daniel.

FORMER Southend United striker Daniel Webb is determined to follow in the foot-steps of his father David by carving out a successful career in coaching.

More...

Back