• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Darlo have some injurys

If we mark Hignett out of the game, what about Alun Armstrong? I believe he got a hattrick against us in October?
rock.gif

Darlo' will be the biggest threat we have faced since Yeovil and injuries or not, we will have to be on top of our game!
down.gif

Armstrong's more of a threat then Wignett, but we should be more than capable of contolling those two. I'm more concerened if Wijnhard is passed fit. Him and Armstrong up front is deadly. Also their away form isn't too bad.

I've a bad feeling about this game.

Don't forget, Darlington lost to Rochdale & Lincoln 3-0 & Shrewsbury 4-0 last month. Everytime they go 1-0 down, their head drop & end up losing or pick up an lucky draw.

The keys for tomorrow game, is to score first & build on it. Iam sure Southend player's are really up for this game after losing 4-0 earlier in season.

Well, Darlington got Freddy, Dudfield, Gower (hope he fit), Nicky, Bentley & Grays to cope with rather we worry about what they got in their team.

The key for this game is work-rate.

If we can match the work-rate in midfield that we showed against Swindon we will starve their front line of the ball. Last time out we sat back and gave them time to pick out their forwards. As good as their forwards are (and IMHO Armstrong-Hignett-Wijnhard is as good as most Championship attacks) they won't score without the ball.

They will be just as worried, if not more so about facing us, than we are about facing them, keep the faith!

The key to success tomorrow will be to play our normal possession football and use our pace down the flanks. They aren't going to be the quickest side.

Gray and Eastwood have to play for this one.

I think Duds should start alongside freddy to be honest. Dudfield looks more threatening with the ball than Gray does and is actually pretty quick. But thats just my opinion.

oops.gif

Darlo have begun talks with former Ipswich and Celtic player Bobby Petta with a view to signing him. What on earth is going on with their budget over there!?
rock.gif

God knows, they must be offering hideous signing on fee's or something.

I bet if they dont get promoted they will be f**ked!.

laugh.gif

Jeez, there are taking the Michael really aren't they. Good luck to them though. Weren't they also meant to be getting Fastino Asprilla on 18 grand a week as well but fell through becuase Fastino couldn't live of 18,000 a week. I'm with him on this one.

Clark Keltie and Adrian Webster are both definitely out for Darlo' with cartilage and hamstring injuries respectively.

Gower's back in but may be on the bench for Southend.

Fleming is also definitely out, which is good news. They're also going to have to re-jig their defence and possibly play 2 players who haven't played for a while, and only returned to training this week.

We'd normally lose to re-jigged teams.

But then, we are a better team than the team that used to lose to re-jigged teams... are you with me?  
upside.gif

The answer is in the question and the question is "will you find the answer?" Faith is the key...
wink.gif

Back