• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

from what i saw on the championship he did quite well. set up their equalizer. came for a corner, caught it and hoofed it up field. route 1 at it's finest. then saved the pen in the second half. thought he may of done better with their second goal though.

where was spironi, injured or dropped ?

He was with his wife, who had just given birth, I think. Daryl had a decent game, judging by the highlights. He actually collected a corner, which was a shock in itself, and subsequently set up the goal with the resulting drop-kick. I think he should have saved Cardiff's winning goal, though.

He was with his wife, who had just given birth, I think. Daryl had a decent game, judging by the highlights. He actually collected a corner, which was a shock in itself, and subsequently set up the goal with the resulting drop-kick. I think he should have saved Cardiff's winning goal, though.

totally agree with your assessment, had a decent game but should have done better for the second goal as it was at a decent height.

I watched the championship and thought Darryl had an excellent game and his counter attack after collecting the ball from a corner was brilliant. Why didn't he do that with us more often? I wish him all the best of luck at Palace and hope he gets more chances to push Speroni out of the side. I am gutted he is not still with us as he was a great asset to the club and a true hero.

totally agree with your assessment, had a decent game but should have done better for the second goal as it was at a decent height.

Interesting. According to the BBC reporter at the match he "was given no chance" with the winner.

Oh god so we will end up having to play against him then! Or would he be hoping we would want to take him back on loan? I would love to have him back, one of my favourite SUFC players of all time.

If we do have to play against him all we have to do is win a lot of corners and we'll be fine.

What would you do if your current employer offers you a year's contract and someone else offers you a 3 year deal? Also, is it any different from Federica being on loan here?

If i wanted to be playing more I'd take the one year deal, work my socks off and earn a longer contract.

If i wanted to be playing more I'd take the one year deal, work my socks off and earn a longer contract.

Flav's is nearing 30 and has a young family.

One year deal from a League 1 club or a longer deal from a championship club?

All about job security.

Back