• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Dartford v Southend United, Saturday 31 July @ 15:00

Yep...I was there too that day. They were the days of Mark Gall and Steve Butler up front for the Stones. A very good combo.

That was of course the Watling Street ground on the other side of the M25 which was demolished in 1992.

Ready and waiting for the "we're going down" posts Saturday evening, after we get turned over...

Last edited:
I'll be there, not too far from the station and a friendly that will actually serve a purpose with them only a league below.

It’s a short journey for me so I’m definitely going to be dropping by for my first game so since March last year!

So much for that….. I’m now isolating after coming into contact with someone who has Covid. I’ve waited 18 months to be back at a game and now I’ve got to wait one more. ??‍♂️

This was Luggy's 2nd season I thought, Lenny was on trial and scored a worldy as right back, from just inside our half. One of three similar ones he got in pre-season that year.

Yes he was, had several photos taken with supporters. Had a mate playing for Dartford at the time.

We're hoping to go to this, it's a fantastic little ground and easy enough to get to.

We played at Dartford in both 2010 and 2011.

Certainly was a special goal from Lenny.

Looking forward to seeing Sam Dalby play today! Maybe a glimpse at Dalby and Rush up top? If we don't bring in a big experienced forward then pressure will definitely be on Dalby's shoulders this season.

I’m going. Interesting to see their last two friendlies at home they beat Sutton United 3-1 and Wimbledon 1-0 so should be a decent workout.

What's the parking like at Dartford (Don't say "It's a big square of concrete with lines on!")?

What's the parking like at Dartford (Don't say "It's a big square of concrete with lines on!")?

There’s free parking at the ground. Fair sized car park, but would expect it to fill up quite quickly.

Back