• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Dartford v Southend United, Saturday 31 July @ 15:00

Is he not in today’s squad then Yorkie? I was going to check but I haven’t seen any news anywhere. Or was this based on something else?
That is today’s squad but seems like a young team being put out at starting line up. No Arnold again due to Covid ‘situation’. BTW hats off to the CEO who with volunteers was painting the gym this morning.

Loads of free parking, you can walk around to watch from the opposite end at half time.
Be interesting to see who puts their hand up as it were in the first half

Thought he might have started with a stronger team than that! Will do well to keep the score respectable before strengthening!
How long is Coulsdon going to be out for? Was reported as having a toe injury but his name hasn’t even been mentioned lately!

Even with not a lot of quality thus far. Ferguson suddenly after 25 mins starts to want the ball and up his effort- a couple of nice passes, pushing on a bit more. Suddenly looks half decent but will drive PB bonkers...

New guy seems strong. A few nice touches but zero service. Lots of effort from Rush even if nothing coming off- same Egbri.

O’Shane I like the look of always looking to pass forward to feet.

Rest just ok. Simply not creating much. But getting better as game goes on.

Back