• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dave McNiven

BluePartridge

Manager
He has got 25 goals this season in the conference with Leigh RMI who are relegated from the Conference. Should be looked into methinks, that's if he will be out of contract this season.

Think you'll find that it was Dave McScriven but I can't play pro again because I'll have to pay back my insurance money!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 06 2004,10:41)]All the goals went off your huge arse?
Yep! Better than off your huge gut I suppose!

tounge.gif

Back to the subject...

I think I'd rather a proven experienced league striker than an unproven (albeit promising) non league one... haven't we had enough of them?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 06 2004,11:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ May 06 2004,11:02)]Back to the subject...

I think I'd rather a proven experienced league striker
That's exactly who we're after.

cool.gif
Am I right in thinking he's the David McNiven of York fame?

If it is, I wasn't impressed with him when I saw him and don't reckon he's any better than our currnet lot.

[b said:
[b said:

cool.gif
Not in the G.Jones type way? I'm not going to get excited about any new signing until i hear the name mentioned. Jones was well over-hyped and was rubbish ...

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 06 2004,11:07)]
[b said:
[b said:

cool.gif
Am I right in thinking he's the David McNiven of York fame?

If it is, I wasn't impressed with him when I saw him and don't reckon he's any better than our currnet lot.
thats who i thought it was a fat little guy!

oh yes i probably am getting confused with mcsriven!

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Back