• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dave the Shrimper

Has DtS gone soft like some schoolboy bitch?

• Total voters

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Anyone else on here think he's going a bit, well, soft?

The friday polls used to be great source of humour with topics along the lines of the worst thing youve ever done whilst doing the deed, or the ugliest munter you've ever had the priviledge of taking to bed and having a bit of nookie with.

Now, we're discussing the sex of children. What next? The price of Nappies? Should it be a home birth? Should I cut the cord? What shall we name it? (For what it's worth, I think you should call it Steve)

Man up Dave, we need some masculine polls!!

(Dave, I am only joking x)

I think it coincides with the fact Dave has stopped being a proper mortgage broker in the big city to work for the Abbey in Brighton.
Chadded, perhaps he has caught parent , the next thing to catching gay !
baby.gif

I think it coincides with the fact Dave has stopped being a proper mortgage broker in the big city to work for the Abbey in Brighton.
Chadded, perhaps he has caught parent , the next thing to catching gay !
baby.gif

I've caught parent before- but that's another story!! :D

He's getting older and he's got a little one on the way, so its understandable he's gone a bit 'soft'.

Wait until you have kids, Chadded, and I bet you'll go soft :p

It's an important thing bringing a new shrimper into the world, and inevitably other, shall we say less savoury elements of his life are on a backburner.

However the real DtS is still there lurking to get out and I'm sure will soon be back.

As to Callans question, has Daves soft bit been mentioned in the book, I will simply say Dts who?

Its a fair question Biffa my old china.......Truth is yeah probably....

I had a good three years spell as a single man (well I had birds throught but seemed to forget that after a few beers sometimes) and a lot of it came on here in the form of polls which I think most people enjoyed.

As I am sure my good friend the Bloke in the Pram shop will confirm my mobile used to be full of snaps and videos for adults.....We got half way to Swansea once looking at the smut on there...

Problem is now I am a promised man and a Dad to be I am no longer smashing single mums in the gary or whatever it may be...and neither are my mates who are all getting close to thinking about kids.

However I am willing to offer you a apprentice type role chadded and you can learn from the great man. I can pass on all my techniques to you......Deal ??

However I am willing to offer you a apprentice type role chadded and you can learn from the great man. I can pass on all my techniques to you......Deal ??

I will be taking you up on that offer when I'm back in the UK

Is this going to involving hands on teaching? Will DtS be standing in the bedroom with Chadded advising him on his technique as he’s performing with the conquest they’ve both picked up?

Enquiring minds.... actually, no, I have a feeling nobody needs this mental image.

Back