• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DAVID BECKHAM BANNED

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
David Beckham has received a 6 month ban for using his mobile whilst driving. He already had points on his licence. Good, I say. Because he escaped a ban before for speeding by using Lawyer Nick Freeman(Know as Mr Loophole). Also because he's not bothered to get a hands free, the obvious thing to do, especially with points on your licence. I can imagine Victoria ringing him up a few times a day whilst he's driving, Lol. Have you got this David? Have you got that? Did you do this and that? Where are you now? David.

Good point about the hands free - I mean with the cars he’s got it must be on Bluetooth through the car speakers surely?! Even mine is!

I see plenty of people in cars which ought to have hands free with phones clamped to their ears while driving. Don't get it. Slightly uncomfortable at a member of the public submitting the photographic evidence on which he was prosecuted though.

I see plenty of people in cars which ought to have hands free with phones clamped to their ears while driving. Don't get it. Slightly uncomfortable at a member of the public submitting the photographic evidence on which he was prosecuted though.

Not for me .Anyone who's on their mobile while driving (6th time in his particular case,apparently) even in slow moving traffic deserves what they get,IMO.

To not be using hands free is unforgivable. If he was texting, (He was operating the phone on his lap) that's even worse. Also, it's not a level playing field if the rich can afford a Mr Loophole to get them off driving bans and other offences that the general public have no chance of getting off.

To not be using hands free is unforgivable. If he was texting, (He was operating the phone on his lap) that's even worse. Also, it's not a level playing field if the rich can afford a Mr Loophole to get them off driving bans and other offences that the general public have no chance of getting off.

Always remember a company director I used to teach, who had a hands free set.Every time he got an incoming call he'd pull over to the side of the road to take it.Sensible man.All the research shows that even hands free phones are distracting.

Always remember a company director I used to teach, who had a hands free set.Every time he got an incoming call he'd pull over to the side of the road to take it.Sensible man.All the research shows that even hands free phones are distracting.

Very true, but then so is sneezing or lighting a fag... but they aren’t illegal so I don’t have a major problem. You could even argue that the radio can at times be as distracting as a call, if it makes you laugh or sing along. I have a button on my steering wheel to pick up a call so it’s not that distracting for me, IMO.

For those driving for NR (I no longer do) hands free is also banned and in my eyes, rightly so. Becks is a prize **** for texting & driving but he's hardly alone. You see it all the time.

He went on holiday once to the south of spain and it took him 4 days.

Very true, but then so is sneezing or lighting a fag... but they aren’t illegal so I don’t have a major problem. You could even argue that the radio can at times be as distracting as a call, if it makes you laugh or sing along. I have a button on my steering wheel to pick up a call so it’s not that distracting for me, IMO.

Yeah,wished I'd known about the sneezing wheeze a few years back when I was done for D/D. If you answer your phone when you're driving it's obviously potentially distracting for you and possibly dangerous for other road users too.

David Beckham has received a 6 month ban for using his mobile whilst driving. He already had points on his licence. Good, I say. Because he escaped a ban before for speeding by using Lawyer Nick Freeman(Know as Mr Loophole). Also because he's not bothered to get a hands free, the obvious thing to do, especially with points on your licence. I can imagine Victoria ringing him up a few times a day whilst he's driving, Lol. Have you got this David? Have you got that? Did you do this and that? Where are you now? David.

Sounds familiar, isn’t that a wife’s prerogative?!

Back