• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Groyne Strain

Manager
A truly wonderful interview is being conducted by This Morning with David Icke right now.

Apparently, the world is being controlled by shape-changing super reptiles known as the "illuminati."  The Queen, presidents, prime ministers are in on it all - and Burt Bacharach!    
laugh.gif

Also, tables don't exist because of atoms and the USA is a creation made by Europe so people are made to think that Americans are the bad guys and not Europeans.

He got very upset when Philip Schofield pointed out that people might think it a bit of a leap of faith for 9/11 to have been planned by shape-changing reptiles from East Grinstead.    
laugh.gif

Marvellous stuff.

ps- something on the Illuminati: (from www.david**ke.com)

The Illuminati, the clique which control the direction of the world, are genetic hybrids, the result of interbreeding between a reptilian extraterrestrial race and humanity many thousands of years ago. The centre of power is not even in this dimension -- it is in the lower fourth dimension, the lower astral as many people call it, the traditional home for the "demons" of folklore and myth. These fourth-dimensional reptilian entities work through these hybrid bloodlines because they have a vibrational compatibility with each other. This is why the European royal and aristocratic families have interbred so obsessively, as do the so-called Eastern Establishment families of the United States, which produce the leaders of America. Every presidential election since and including George Washington in 1789 has been won by the candidate with the most European royal genes. Of the 42 presidents to Bill Clinton, 33 have been genetically related to two people, Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most famous monarch of what we now call France. It is the same wherever you look in the positions of power... they are the same tribe!

As well as an obsession with interbreeding with each other to preserve their genetic structure, the Illuminati are also obsessed with symbolism and ritual. Interestingly, conventional science has documented that the reptilian part of the human brain (the R-complex as they call it) is the source of the following behavior traits: An obsession with ritual, cold blooded behavior, territorialism "this belongs to me", and an obsession with top-down hierarchical structures. This sums up the Illuminati mentality perfectly, and it goes that if you have more of that R-complex, or that it is activated more than normal, you will manifest these traits far more profoundly.

But their ritual is not just for ceremonial purposes or gratuitous horror. The rituals are designed to rewire the energy fields and grids of the planet and therefore to fundamentally affect human consciousness. The rituals these bloodlines performed in the ancient world are the same as they do now. See The Biggest Secret for the background. They have a detailed annual calendar of events on which they perform their sacrifice rituals in line with key lunar, solar, and planetary cycles to harness that energy for their sick agenda to take complete control of Planet Earth in the very near future.

Why should I?  Oh, I see, of course, I have to justify everything I do, say and believe in life to you.  
rock.gif

It's up to Icke to prove his crack-pot view of what's going on in this world.  Perhaps you should direct that question to the reptile-buster himself?

Crack-Pot Or Sinister ..... ?

Woah- at the risk of getting philosophical on a Friday, you can't prove the existence of God(s), so why practise religion?

Because many people base belief on what they feel more than what they think. If you believe God exists then He's there for you and will worship as and when you wish to. If you don't then he's not.

Quite simple really.
wink.gif

Then why feel the need to go onto national television and declare it as fact? Icke believes it, I think his views are dangerously foolish, that's the way it is. And, to be honest, anyone who says Burt Bacharach is a contolling corrupt influence on the world deserves to have the **** ripped out of him! Or is that too un-pc for some people?

David Icke... off his bike!

The man is quite clearly as mad as a box of frogs...

...or is he?!

wow.gif
rock.gif

The Searchlight article was very interesting. He's either barking, or extremely sinister. Either way, I'm not sure he should be on our telly.

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 23 2004,12:45)] He's either barking, or extremely sinister.  Either way, I'm not sure he should be on our telly.

Matt
Why not? Can't we trust the British viewing public to know what's right and what's wrong? Are we really living in a Nanny state?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:40)]So if you "feel" there are Illuminati, why should you have to prove it?
Presumably, we don't have to prove the existence of God because he transcends human understanding.

Icke merely beggars belief. That's not the same...

tounge.gif

Matt

P.S. A key element of "faith" is that, of course, one cannot prove through conventional human science as it is today that God exists. However, if (as he claims) these illuminati are part reptilian, presumably that could be shown via DNA...?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 23 2004,12:51)] However, if (as he claims) these illuminati are part reptilian, presumably that could be shown via DNA...?
Ah, but if these Illuminati are part of the ruling class, they might not allow their DNA to be checked.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:47)]Why not? Can't we trust the British viewing public to know what's right and what's wrong?
Of course they bloody can't. Especially the TBMs who watch this morning for heaven's sake...

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Matt

P.S. Joke!

P.P.S. Is it being "nanny state" if we ask our public broadcasters "why are you giving air-time to these crackpots"? I have no objection to Public Access TV... nutters like Icke can broadcast on obscure cable channels if they so choose, so long as they stay within the laws as they stand (e.g. defamation, inciting racial hatred etc). But why do we have to give them air-time on our major national broadcaster?

Still... at least it wasn't the Beeb. Then I would have been seriously cheesed off.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 23 2004,13:09)]Still... at least it wasn't the Beeb.  Then I would have been seriously cheesed off.
Maybe the solution is to scr*p the TV license- a regressively proportional tax if ever there was one.

Back