• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
The arrival of former Aldershot Town midfielder David Lee has boosted Ryman League Division One North club Harlow Town, although player-manager Ryan Kirby admits he does not know how long he will hang around for.

Lee enjoyed a confident debut in last Saturday's goalless draw at Canvey Island.

The 26-year-old former Tottenham Hotspur trainee, who has played for Oldham Athletic, Southend United and Hull City, making almost 100 appearances in the Football League, was released by the Nationwide Conference National side two weeks ago.

He played with Kirby at Thurrock, but the drop to Division One North is a considerable fall down the non-League ladder for the Londoner.

Kirby said: "I was told he was available and I do not know how long he will be here.

"He is welcome to stay and is a good player. He has good feet, is comfortable on the ball and he is strong.”

Lee (pictured) missed the majority of the last campaign after breaking his leg in only the second match of the season — ironically against Canvey Island — in August 2005.

After a lengthy period of rehabilitation and physiotherapy he returned to the Shots' starting line-up and made eighteen appearances.

His last game for Terry Brown's side was against Burton Albion on January 27th.

Brown said at the time: "David is out of contract and unfortunately I am not in a position to offer him a new one. He is a talented footballer who I hope can continue his career successfully

David Lee now play for Braintree Town FC, make his debut agasint Baskingstoke Town FC which Braintree won 1-0 to keep up their bid for promotion to conference.

Back