• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Interesting.

Dave Webb said:
BEST SIGNING

Ian Benjamin at Southend. I took him from Exeter. He was an older pro and people said, ‘He can’t run, he can’t do this’, but he was tremendous. He was probably the most outstanding professional I ever met. I got promoted twice with him.

Who put the ball in the Bury net...........................

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Steve Tilson

BEST SIGNING

Michael Ricketts at Southend. I took him from Leeds. He was an injured pro and people said, ‘He can’t run, he can’t do this’, They were correct

Ron made nice references to Webby at the AGM, showed he still has a connection with the club.

Little interview here of David's visit to Kings Lynn at the weekend as his son is assistant at Chesterfield.

Wonder if he'll come along to Roots Hall when they come down to us?

Thanks for posting and thanks to @OldBlueLady for tagging me.

Webby is a SUEPA member so we are in touch with him.

We play Chesterfield on Sat Oct 9 at Roots, our next Sat home match.

I'm currently waiting to hear from the club re what we can do this season re SUEPA match day events - building an event around Webby for the Chesterfield match would seem to me to be a perfect way of kicking things off this season SUEPA-wise (tho we've already been busy on away games and have something really special for Halifax on Sat)

An email is on its way to Tom in a few moments!

Little interview here of David's visit to Kings Lynn at the weekend as his son is assistant at Chesterfield.

Wonder if he'll come along to Roots Hall when they come down to us?

Thanks for following me on Twitter. I post the best stuff there these days.

Back