• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

'As first revealed in the Echo 3 weeks ago'.................errrr no as first revealed on Shrimperzone 5 weeks ago.....all those that shot me down & said I was lying.......:happy:

He has never once said that he wants to move up north. It was only Brown that stated that, the same Brown that stated after the Sheffield United win, that Payne was signing a new contract on the Friday... Just because Brown states something, it doesn't necessarily mean it's true. I'm just annoyed because I really like Worrall and don't him to go. Millwall will play to his strengths so good on him for getting a good move. At least he won't play as a right back anymore!

'As first revealed in the Echo 3 weeks ago'.................errrr no as first revealed on Shrimperzone 5 weeks ago.....all those that shot me down & said I was lying.......:happy:

Yes you did, fair play.

A sad loss I think. He was rather good at times.

Good luck Wozza - hope the change of club works for him ....... and another ex-blue that I will not be pleased to be facing next season. :'(

Still, the show must go on ............. and so another wide player required please, Mr Brown.

Mayhem's takings will suffer as result of this.

I remember finding some of your observations quite amusing a few seasons ago. Where has that humour gone? It seems to have been replaced by U.M.S. recently. :sad:

Why not have a cup of tea and biscuit.

Hash Tag: UnhappyMoaningSyndromeActionLine

Get your head sorted out young man and cut back on the drinking. Hopefully Harris will have more of an arm around the shoulders approach to him and get the best out of him on a consistent basis.

I liked Wozza, and he seemed popular with many of the players. He is an entertainer and we are short of them. I suspect he has some large inner demons, more than most, and I wish him well - but not against us of course!

guy has had a hard time, think he needed a change.

guy has had a hard time, think he needed a chance.

Based on his ability and contributions to matches, his should have been one of the first names on the teamsheet, however he seemed to be the player Brown found easiest to leave out.

guy has had a hard time, think he needed a chance.

Based on his ability and contributions to matches, his should have been one of the first names on the teamsheet, however he seemed to be the player Brown found easiest to leave out.

Would it really set the right example to the rest of the squad if Worrall was regularly turning up either hungover or still drunk and he was playing ahead of those that were conducting themselves in a professional manner?

Would it really set the right example to the rest of the squad if Worrall was regularly turning up either hungover or still drunk and he was playing ahead of those that were conducting themselves in a professional manner?

20 years ago he would have fit right in Whelan's squad.

Back