• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Day 3 Christmas Quiz: Films with either a Girls or Guys name in the title.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Ok last one on names. I have some different ones lined up for next week, but it is only a bit of fun. NO googling lists please people it takes the fun out of the whole idea.

Films with either a Girls or Guys name in the title: To Start.

Finding Sarah Marshall.
Ben Hur.

I'm not going to be tempted down the Disney route....apart from Tod and Copper and Oliver & Co
Oliver
Driving Miss Daisy
Carrie
Anne of the Thousand Days

Last edited:
Iris
Ray
The Buddy Holly Story
Roger and Me
Who framed Roger Rabbit
My neighbour Toroto
Kill Bill
Annie
500 Days of Summer
Belle
Memphis Belle
Princess Mononoke
Philomena

Last edited:
Good Will Hunting
Plenty of Kingly and Queenly ones too I suspect
Any of the Harry Potters
Romeo and Juliet
Edward Scissorhands
Annie Hall
Bruce Almighty
Mary Poppins
Erin Brokovitch

Carry on Jack
Carry on Dick
Probably more of that genre I don't have time to think about right now, they were the obvious two!

Bonnie and Clyde.

Yesterday I was trying to think of songs with both a boy's and girl's name in the title. I could only think of two. The Ballad of Bonnie and Clyde (Georgie Fame) and Jack and Diane (John Cougar Mellencamp).

Mary Poppins
Evan/Bruce Almighty
Saving Mr Banks
TinTin
Alice in Wonderland
Tarzan
George of the Jungle
Lilo and Stitch
Pocahuntas

Back