• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
I commented earlier on another thread about Bury and Col U fans responding to a Stevenage fan on SZ. That appears completely normal in comparison to this little gem appearing on the Wycombe Board. WTF is going on to normality today:

Early day motion 43

SOUTHEND UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB

• Session: 2015-16
  • Date tabled: 27.05.2015
  • Primary sponsor: Amess, David
  • Sponsors: That this House congratulates Southend United football club on their magnificent achievement in being promoted to the 1st Division; and believes that the case for Southend to be made a city is now irresistible.

Unsurprisingly, nobody has responded to the original poster yet.

**** off Amess you ****. Bet he's secretly a W*** H** fan.

No sign of him or Duddridge at Monday's parade. Doesn't mean they weren't there, just means no rocks were disturbed in the making of the parade video.

And it's not the '1st Division' it's League 1 which actually the 3rd division of English football. Granted the former sounds better but it's not true and I find myself constantly irritated with people getting it wrong!

Southend councillors won't go near the sea front, too scared of being run over in the shared space :smile:

No sign of him or Duddridge at Monday's parade. Doesn't mean they weren't there, just means no rocks were disturbed in the making of the parade video.
The day was about the football club, not them. I'd have been pretty upset if either of them had tried to do a John Terry!

The day was about the football club, not them. I'd have been pretty upset if either of them had tried to do a John Terry!
Very true OBL, very true. As for doing a John Terry, I doubt either of them are up to captaining Chelsea:smiles:

Back